3DS Megaman ZX. (what if)

#1Zero_ManiacPosted 2/5/2013 8:07:43 PM
Discuss. What if they made it a 3D platformer? What if they put in Model O back in? What if they put in an entirely new set of models?

I'm interested to see the board's thoughts.
---
Currently Playing: Megaman ZX and Chrono Trigger
#2KneekickerPosted 2/5/2013 8:13:43 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
Discuss. What if they made it a 3D platformer? What if they put in Model O back in? What if they put in an entirely new set of models?

I'd love a sequel, I just don't want it to continue off directly from Advent's secret ending where Master Thomas is revealed to have similar goals to Master Albert. I want the sequel to start someplace new with a new protagonist.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#3MMaestroPosted 2/5/2013 8:24:31 PM
Kneekicker posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...

I'd love a sequel, I just don't want it to continue off directly from Advent's secret ending where Master Thomas is revealed to have similar goals to Master Albert. I want the sequel to start someplace new with a new protagonist.

I thought that was an actually interesting twist considering how Thomas (ie. Dr. Thomas Light) is always considered to be the great benevolent creator of all robots/reploids. A new protagonist wouldn't be bad though.

But with most of the original staff gone and the more recent Mega Man games being made by Inti Creates (which is NOT part of Capcom as you might expect) its REALLLLLY doubtful.
#4rideshortPosted 2/5/2013 9:42:04 PM
Needs to happen. And needs to stay 2D like X8. God forbid an X7 style.
---
I believe in the Golden Rule and you should too!
http://i.imgur.com/63HCN.gif
#5Zero_Maniac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:16:50 PM
Bump.
---
Currently Playing: Megaman ZX and Chrono Trigger