Where can I download Fire Emblem DLC?

#1nintendoman562Posted 2/5/2013 9:02:01 PM
I haven't been able to find any place in game where I can download it and when I go on the eShop it just opens up the game to me. Can anyone help?
#2Fr33zPosted 2/5/2013 9:14:47 PM
You need to get to chapter 5 first I believe then something should open up in game where you can go to download the dlc. Not entirely sure as I dont have the game yet but thats what i heard.
---
NNID: Illuminatis
Current Systems: PSP, PS3, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS
#3RAPTall1Posted 2/5/2013 9:17:32 PM
You should be able to download it as soon as you turn on the game. In terms of being able to play it, you can do that starting around chapter 5.
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#4MereMarePosted 2/6/2013 1:46:09 AM
RAPTall1 posted...
You should be able to download it as soon as you turn on the game. In terms of being able to play it, you can do that starting around chapter 5.

Wrong. You need to finish Chapter 5 BEFORE being able to download any dlc. Then a location on the ingame world map would open up (Outrealm Gate). You can download from that location.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#5SoeroahPosted 2/6/2013 3:14:21 AM
MereMare posted...
RAPTall1 posted...

Wrong. You need to finish Chapter 5 BEFORE being able to download any dlc. Then a location on the ingame world map would open up (Outrealm Gate). You can download from that location.

Argh, that's kinda crap. I like the Pokemon method where you don't even have to create a game to download DLC. I have other things I want to play before Fire Emblem but I don't wanna miss out on the free DLC, so I need to progress partway through the story, download and wait until I likely forget the details while playing other games? :/
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#6Gogo726Posted 2/6/2013 5:54:37 AM
MereMare posted...
RAPTall1 posted...

Wrong again. You only need to complete Chapter 4.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#7DragonReborn97Posted 2/6/2013 5:19:20 PM
Gogo726 posted...
MereMare posted...
RAPTall1 posted...

Wrong again. You only need to complete Chapter 4.

Gogo726 is correct. I downloaded the Champions of Yore DLC directly after ch. 4
---
If it were up to me, I would rather ban guns. Then everybody would fight with swords. :D -Romulus-Prime
#8NeonYoshi11Posted 2/6/2013 6:05:50 PM
you can only do it in game.