Japanese Sales Jan 28 - Feb 3

#11Grand_BluePosted 2/6/2013 1:07:26 PM
Why are people still buying brand new PSPs when they are the last gen handheld?

Why are there never any Xbox games in the top 30? Did Microsoft die in Japan?
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is anime.
#12Toadster9001Posted 2/6/2013 1:52:44 PM
Animal Crossing is is truly phenomenal.
---
Eager Eric
#13OoSubaruoOPosted 2/6/2013 2:40:02 PM
Grand_Blue posted...

Because, PSP has a great library?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#14CubeTVPosted 2/6/2013 3:36:11 PM
Wow. I'm surprised that New Super Mario Bros. 2 is still selling... in the TOP 5! As much as I like that game (in my top 5 2D Mario games), I stopped playing it about two months ago. o.o
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#15JustPlainEvilPosted 2/6/2013 3:45:11 PM
Anclation posted...
brStalker posted...
Boring week. PS3 breaking 9 million is the only stuff worth mentioning. And...

Yoko posted...
05./00. [PS3] PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale <FTG> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2013.01.31} (5.980) - 11.758 / NEW

No Vita version? Or was is that bad of a bomb?

According to Famitsu the Vita version sold 5.210 units. A bomb, sure, but it actually did better than I would have expected given how poorly the PS3 version did.

I own it and its terrible. once I platinum it, I will delete it forever and forget it exists.
---
Touhou/MLP/Animu/Gaming Fan. PSN: MortaLPortaL SteamID:MortaLPortaL_
Phenom II X4 965(4.0ghz), Sapphire 7870, 8GB Gskill, BioStar A880G+, Seasonic S12II, W8.
#16EndgamePosted 2/6/2013 3:48:32 PM
19./15. [WIU] New Super Mario Bros. U <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.12.08} (5.985) - 6.338 / 454.929 (-8%)

isn't it appropiate that Wii U has a game called "Tank! Tank! Tank!"?
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#17ORANGE666Posted 2/6/2013 4:01:23 PM
Grand_Blue posted...

Microsoft discontinued the X360 a long time ago in Japan. Japanese only buy Japanese goods. Imagine if Americans did the same. If everyone bought MS goods instead of Japanese companies like Nintendo and Sony, we wouldn't be in a recession
#18AceMosPosted 2/8/2013 9:26:46 AM
ORANGE666 posted...
Grand_Blue posted...

Microsoft discontinued the X360 a long time ago in Japan. Japanese only buy Japanese goods. Imagine if Americans did the same. If everyone bought MS goods instead of Japanese companies like Nintendo and Sony, we wouldn't be in a recession

uh no we wouldnt be in a recession in america if bussiness would stop hireing cheap chinese labor

o also microsoft could help if there tech suport was in america as well
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#19MinamoPosted 2/8/2013 9:51:32 AM(edited)
Grand_Blue posted...

PSP's are pretty cheap in the manufacturing department, so it would be no surprise that the Japanese need to replace them often, seeing as the the handheld has an amazing library in Japan. What else would they buy, a Vita? LOL.

Toadster9001 posted...
Animal Crossing is is truly phenomenal.

I've been saying this since the release of the 3DS; it's absurd they didn't have Animal Crossing ready as a launch title. They probably would have never needed a price drop had that been the case. People don't realize how huge this series is not only in Japan, but in the West as well. Did you guys just forget how hard it was to find Animal Crossing: Wild World in the US?

No one believed me, and everyone was all "Animal Crossing isn't that big, they need to make a new Metroid/Mother/F-Zero game!!" I want those too, but to say they are more important to selling a system than Animal Crossing is lunacy. It appeals to all ages and genders and has a MASSIVE following, it's such an easy sell.