Sticker Star is now the best selling PM game in Japan, in only two months.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sticker Star is now the best selling PM game in Japan, in only two months.
3 years ago#21
Please compare Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time & Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story before making any judgment on it's sales.
3 years ago#22
What doesn't easily give them a gasm? A simple card trick will even have them in awe.
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
3 years ago#23
Marsford posted...
This shows it's a game people like, but that doesn't negate that most fans who like the series for its RPG aspects were disappointed.

This man speaks wise words.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
3 years ago#24
Why did the original and especially TTYD sell so few? You suck, Japan.
3 years ago#25
Handheld games sell way better than console games in Japan, you need to look no further than Monster Hunter for proof. If Sticker Star had been on Wii/Wii U it wouldn't have sold as well.
3 years ago#26
it's no secret that the japanese have ****ing terrible taste

see: One Piece and Dragon Quest, the **** that always sells
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
3 years ago#27
Endgame posted...
it's no secret that I have ****ing terrible taste

see: Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest, amazing games that I always b**** about selling well

"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
3 years ago#28
Rurouni720 posted...
Hejiru posted...
twistedreality1 posted...
Hejiru posted...
Sales =/= quality.

Lot of good games on that list

Lotta bad/mediocre ones too, which was my point.

Doesn't mean most poor selling games get a free pass at quality, especially when the opposite can be the exception.

And again, that's not the point. I was pointing out Sticker Star being a well-selling game does automatically make it good. I never said poor-selling games are automatically good. That's changing the subject. One does not imply the other.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
3 years ago#29
TC dit you not make another topic defending PM:SS ??

i don't hate the game i never played it because everyone said it's decent.
Currently playing: Re:R, Mario kart 7, Tales of symphonia, Naruto clash of the ninja revulution 1/2
3 years ago#30
appealing to the biggest audiences will always lower the quality of the product
Please check out my YT channel, even if you hate it, thats fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sticker Star is now the best selling PM game in Japan, in only two months.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived