Aww dang dead pixel

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Aww dang dead pixel
2 years ago#1
There's a small white line on my new 3ds xl. What can I run to "show" it to the employee when I return it later. It's really hard to see.

What default program has a blackscreen with a back light?
2 years ago#2
Don't ever buy handhelds from game specialty stores, you shouldn't have to prove your dead pixel, and a dead LINE of pixels sounds awful.

I buy handhelds from Walmart or best buy, they'll refund or exchange easily. Especially Walmart, I don't like them, but they have the best return policy ever.
---
Yvan eht nioj
2 years ago#3
teh1337gosu posted...
Don't ever buy handhelds from game specialty stores, you shouldn't have to prove your dead pixel, and a dead LINE of pixels sounds awful.

I buy handhelds from Walmart or best buy, they'll refund or exchange easily. Especially Walmart, I don't like them, but they have the best return policy ever.

Pretty sure Wal-Mart makes you prove it as well.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
2 years ago#4
take a picture of something black on your 3ds
---
Currently Enjoying; Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2,Ac3, mario U, nintendo land, marvel battle,
2 years ago#5
I popped in a game and waited until I got to an area with a black screen.

3/5 of my 3DS XL's had screen imperfections, and the 4th had a broken R button >.>
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
2 years ago#6
Oh it's bestbuy. Thanks for the camera tip.
2 years ago#7
OoSubaruoO posted...
teh1337gosu posted...

Pretty sure Wal-Mart makes you prove it as well.

I once returned a shattered frame, all my fault, in pieces in a garbage bag. They refunded me without question.
---
Yvan eht nioj
2 years ago#8
I hope you don't have any hunt-the-pixel games.
---
Unofficial Froakie of the Pokemon X board.
Not to be confused with the webcomic. I've already received enough kicks in the nuts.
2 years ago#9
ouch that sucks. is it under warranty?
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo
2 years ago#10
just lie and say it won't read carts or one of the shoulder buttons only works half the time. they should exchange it no questions.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Aww dang dead pixel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived