so I bought am XL yesterday

#1Jopez86Posted 2/6/2013 11:09:26 AM
From frys, they had a mario kart 7 bundle an open box noted that ot was missing the AR cards. They also had a bunch of FE Awakening games there so i picked that up too. When i arrived home i opened it up and found a 3ds xl wrapped in bubble wrap with a charger at the other end of the box, i figured no big deal. I booted the system up went through the set up to find out there wasn't mario kart installed on the unit.
Not only that but a black line of what looked like dead pixels would come and go on the top screen. Then i looked at the charger to find a gamestop aftermarket charger ...nice job frys. However i did find out you can return most anything like games or systems for a full refund even if opened and played. So i learned my lesson. Only reason i got the opem box was that it was the last MK bundle they had and was 10 bucks cheaper

On a side note, if you live near roseville CA they have FE Awakening in stock:P
#2Blackfire210Posted 2/6/2013 11:32:57 AM
Damn, I saw a column of dead pixels flicker (very rarely, mind you) and I didn't think it was a big deal. :(
---
Number of people with stupid counter sigs I have encountered: 4
#3Jopez86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:37:51 AM
Blackfire210 posted...
Damn, I saw a column of dead pixels flicker (very rarely, mind you) and I didn't think it was a big deal. :(

It may not be, might be something that happens rarely.
#4adampeltzPosted 2/6/2013 3:01:36 PM
Wow... I wouldn't accept that from them. Threaten to report them your local news agency if they don't do an exchange.
---
XBL gamertag: Peltz | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0
3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691.
#5Jopez86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:48:52 PM
adampeltz posted...
Wow... I wouldn't accept that from them. Threaten to report them your local news agency if they don't do an exchange.

Nah no biggie, I took it back and received my full refund. Now Im on ebay and found one for 180 new