Newegg still hasn't shipped out Fire Emblem

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Newegg still hasn't shipped out Fire Emblem
2 years ago#1
Has anyone pre-ordered Fire Emblem Awakening from Newegg? For some reason, the release date is listed as 2/08/13... -_-

I don't think they've ever been so behind like this before.
---
"They're grill virgins. But by the time this day is over, they'll have been taken by the grill and tenderly shown the ways of flavorful meat love"
2 years ago#2
Pretty sure all of these problems have been because Nintendo messed up somewhere. Nothing to do with Newegg.
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Tales of the Abyss
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948
2 years ago#3
Amazon hasn't shipped either. Neither has Gamestop.

Yeah, Nintendo screwed this up bad.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
2 years ago#4
Have any other 3DS games had this problem? Maybe Nintendo was half-assing this release because they thought it wouldn't sell well.
---
"They're grill virgins. But by the time this day is over, they'll have been taken by the grill and tenderly shown the ways of flavorful meat love"
2 years ago#5
servant_saber28 posted...
Have any other 3DS games had this problem? Maybe Nintendo was half-assing this release because they thought it wouldn't sell well.

The last "unknown" game Nintendo hyped up like this was Kid Icarus: Uprising, and it did not have any problems.

And I don't see how they would think it wouldn't sell well, since they've been hyping it up like crazy.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
2 years ago#6

Maybe there is a problem with artbook availability?
I don't think it's copy availability because I was able to walk into my local walmart last night and was able to grab a copy Fire Emblem off the shelf (well, the employee did, but you know what I mean)
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
2 years ago#7
Solar_Crimson posted...

I'm not so sure about that. I think the problem might vary by region because I got an email from GameStop that my game shipped this past Monday
2 years ago#8
I got it in-store Tuesday.
---
Yvan eht nioj
2 years ago#9
Solar_Crimson posted...

The last "unknown" game Nintendo hyped up like this was Kid Icarus: Uprising, and it did not have any problems.

And I don't see how they would think it wouldn't sell well, since they've been hyping it up like crazy.

Well, it seems to me like it may be understocked. Many stores are already selling out. I hope Nintendo makes an official statement regarding what's happening right now.''

xenos74 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

I'm not so sure about that. I think the problem might vary by region because I got an email from GameStop that my game shipped this past Monday

Hmm, that may be the problem.
---
2 years ago#10
Solar_Crimson posted...

Well, it seems to me like it may be understocked. Many stores are already selling out. I hope Nintendo makes an official statement regarding what's happening right now.''

xenos74 posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

Hmm, that may be the problem.

Ill add that I ended up ordering the FE 3ds and a physical game. Like I stated, the game is already shipped (for me) and should arrive by tomorrow.

The 3ds, on the other hand, got its release date changed to Feb6 on the GameStop website. That one has yet to ship. I guess my point is that the 3ds got an official delay of 2 days (at least according to GameStop)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Newegg still hasn't shipped out Fire Emblem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived