My Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Pieces Story

#1esoteric42Posted 2/6/2013 4:38:56 PM
Like most people that live in the suburbs, I have problems not getting as many Street Passes I would like.

I can get two or three if I hang out at the food court of my local mall, which is right next to their Gamestop store. Seems like the Streetpasses I get at the mall are for Mario Kart, Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus, or New SMB2. Quite often they won't have spotpass for Mii Plaza enabled.

I walked around a college campus for maybe about an hour and got a Streetpass from a girl who had quite a few pink pieces that I didn't.

At this very moment I parked my car in front of my neighborhood Gamestop and left my 3DS in it with the hopes that the 6 other people that pre-ordered Fire Emblem streetpass me while I use the free wifi at the McDonald's across the street.

Wish me luck.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141
#2banzaiheilPosted 2/6/2013 4:44:42 PM(edited)
I'm in Disney World right now. Lost count of all the tags I've gotten here. (It's easy to rack up coins, too.) Otherwise, I'm usually in the same boat.
---
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
#3ceedofevilPosted 2/6/2013 4:42:52 PM
Good luck?
---
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert