Has fire emblem awakening dethroned kid icarus uprising as the best 3DS game?

#31Carbuncle009Posted 2/6/2013 8:23:00 PM
*continues to eat muffins*
*le wild Derpy appeared*
Oh noes!
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#32AalviPosted 2/6/2013 8:31:48 PM
surferguy7 posted...
Lord_Frood posted...
No, because neither of those ever dethroned VLR.

This man speaks the truth.

QFT!!!!
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#33JoeBudden42Posted 2/6/2013 8:35:31 PM
The last option in this poll took away all credibility and made it stupid.

For future poll makers- don't put stupid answers like TC did in his. It's an attempt to be funny, but in actuality, it just discredits the poll and makes it childish.
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#34king_darksPosted 2/6/2013 8:58:10 PM
notacos posted...
This guy knows ^
Get butthurt, just look at AC's sales... and well mh3u is going to keep people busy til pokemon x/y or longer.

Seems like he withdrew it due to the idiotic bias in it. A grind heavy great isn't going to make it based on being to niche. Animal crossing might however the experiences will be so different that it won't really be comparable besides sales and scores.... In the west atleast.
---
School days are back.
#35SakurafanboyPosted 2/6/2013 9:03:23 PM
Uprising isn't even a top 5 3DS game.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#36Semi45aPosted 2/6/2013 9:12:21 PM
where is the pick this option if you are one of endgame's alts?
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#37YoungGganonPosted 2/6/2013 9:39:30 PM
It's probably going to sell more too. I was frustrated, the Gamestop near my house SOLD every single copy day 1. They still haven't sold all the preorders either. >_<
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#38notacosPosted 2/6/2013 9:55:35 PM
king_darks posted...
notacos posted...
This guy knows ^
Get butthurt, just look at AC's sales... and well mh3u is going to keep people busy til pokemon x/y or longer.

Seems like he withdrew it due to the idiotic bias in it. A grind heavy great isn't going to make it based on being to niche. Animal crossing might however the experiences will be so different that it won't really be comparable besides sales and scores.... In the west atleast.

Oh noes... not you. Mr I believe everyone should get 4 plates a tail carve & 6 rubies in rewards.
Mh- it's a giant because it offers the most replay value of any game the 3ds currently offers. Get mad because you don't feel the same as most people. Go to japan, see someone playing monster hunter, ask them about removing grinding, get stabbed...
-And animal crossing will be the biggest seller the 3ds will ever see, great reviews, & all gamers can enjoy it.
---
3ds Friend code:
1950-7400-2754
#39hotgamerPosted 2/6/2013 10:01:07 PM
The control scheme of Kid Icarus Uprising easily made it the worst piece of garbage ever.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#40DEMONPANDA212Posted 2/6/2013 10:05:13 PM
Kid Ic is the best new game, OOT is the best game period.

FE didn't have the consideration to launch in my region so I can't say anything about it.