Has fire emblem awakening dethroned kid icarus uprising as the best 3DS game?

#41king_darksPosted 2/6/2013 9:19:45 PM
notacos posted...

That replay value consist of doing the same boring **** to get a few new drops. The average person won't even care about it in america for that reason alone. Sad to as it is a rather solid series asides from the high difficulty curve and the mindless grinding. As for animal crossing this isn't japan so don't expect it to sale like mario games although I agree it will do well we can't say how well. It not going to be easy to do better then FE as far as reviews.
---
School days are back.
#42RazieruPosted 2/6/2013 9:45:56 PM
Seriously, I laugh at you people for crowning either game as the best 3DS game.

I never get why strategy games even get recognition. They're nothing more than games with board game style game play. "Herp derp, let's move around in a grid formation as some sort of strategy."

You'd have much more fun with Monopoly or any other kind of board game that SRPGs imitate with their game play. Then again, it's Fire Emblem - yet another overrated franchise.

And Kid Icarus Uprising gets enough flak for its dire left-handed controls alone. Hell, no one even knew the franchise existed outside of Kid Icarus Uprising. Yet, these are supposed to be 3DS behemoths?
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#43Tzuba12Posted 2/6/2013 9:53:28 PM
king_darks posted...
notacos posted...
This guy knows ^
Get butthurt, just look at AC's sales... and well mh3u is going to keep people busy til pokemon x/y or longer.

Seems like he withdrew it due to the idiotic bias in it. A grind heavy great isn't going to make it based on being to niche. Animal crossing might however the experiences will be so different that it won't really be comparable besides sales and scores.... In the west atleast.

Lol. Wow.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#44IcewitchPosted 2/6/2013 10:00:37 PM
I couldn't get used to the controls in KIU so yes
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Coming March 19 to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U, demo coming February 22
#45BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 10:04:13 PM
king_darks posted...
That replay value consist of doing the same boring **** to get a few new drops.

Isn't that the definition of multiplayer CoD?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#46king_darksPosted 2/6/2013 10:29:22 PM
Buretsu posted...
king_darks posted...

Try again. There is a ton of variety in matches thanks to the community so it isn't killing the same enemy that takes 30 min to die. The replay is in the community randomness and skills, sometimes humour.
---
School days are back.
#47BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 10:32:38 PM
king_darks posted...
Buretsu posted...
king_darks posted...

Try again. There is a ton of variety in matches thanks to the community so it isn't killing the same enemy that takes 30 min to die. The replay is in the community randomness and skills, sometimes humour.

So the variety isn't in the actual game, it's just in the people that play it. Gotcha.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#48KlRBEHPosted 2/6/2013 10:41:59 PM
what is VLR
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#49BuretsuPosted 2/6/2013 11:03:38 PM
KlRBEH posted...
what is VLR

Virtue's Last Reward. Sequel to 999 on the DS.
---
#50notacosPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:55 PM
king_darks posted...
notacos posted...

That replay value consist of doing the same boring **** to get a few new drops. The average person won't even care about it in america for that reason alone. Sad to as it is a rather solid series asides from the high difficulty curve and the mindless grinding. As for animal crossing this isn't japan so don't expect it to sale like mario games although I agree it will do well we can't say how well. It not going to be easy to do better then FE as far as reviews.

The one person bashed your credibility with cod is the same f****** thing over & over. And prestige is proof of that.
Mh has random drops & f****** dragons & other awesome critters. So lets see here just using wyverns & dragons as examples.
1) dragons don't run around with guns, they breathe fire
2) dragons go RAWR & SCREEEECH vs. 12 year olds that whine
3) dragons don't spawn camp
4) they're F******* dragons!

and btw, i saw you say: "high difficulty curve" that the real reason you are complaining? Because you can only beat a monster by luck once then want to move on to the next?
---
3ds Friend code:
1950-7400-2754