Has fire emblem awakening dethroned kid icarus uprising as the best 3DS game?

#51Kyoshiro12345Posted 2/7/2013 12:47:20 AM
it was better than Kid Icarus Uprising last year when i beated the japanese version, now playing the english dialogue, beates it times 1000, only bad thing is the dialogue seems meh compared to the original, but still awesome game.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#52Sir_HaxorPosted 2/7/2013 2:25:43 AM
Nope. This is just the hype period where people are flustered.

DeSuO is still the current best though, but SMT4 will take the #1 spot forevermore once released.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#53snake1989Posted 2/7/2013 3:14:11 AM
No, Animal Crossing already did that as far as numbers are concerned. And in terms of hype, FE is blowing KI:U out of the water. If it weren't for the botched release it wouldn't even be a question.
---
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan
#54king_darksPosted 2/7/2013 7:05:06 AM
notacos posted...

The one person bashed your credibility with cod is the same f****** thing over & over. And prestige is proof of that.

So you have no idea what the game is actually like and are just looking at mechanics to form your opinions. Great so you really don't have much room to speak on this subject at all. There is variety in the matches thanks to the human opponents so there is a significant variation in how you handle each individual match and the weapons, perks and killstreaks are different enough to allow many different play-styles. While Mh do allow different to tackle a monster the AI doesn't change and if you WANT something you have to repeat the process all over again multiple times.

Mh has random drops & f****** dragons & other awesome critters. So lets see here just using wyverns & dragons as examples.

Random drops? So you have to kill the same thing to get what you want or you're sotl? Don't see the good in that. Dragons aren't nothing new and has been done to death aswell. The "critters' are cool though.

1) dragons don't run around with guns, they breathe fire
2) dragons go RAWR & SCREEEECH vs. 12 year olds that whine
3) dragons don't spawn camp
4) they're F******* dragons!

*yawn* Don't care about personal preferences.

and btw, i saw you say: "high difficulty curve" that the real reason you are complaining? Because you can only beat a monster by luck once then want to move on to the next?

We're talking game of the year here. Everything is to be considered.
---
School days are back.
#55SnackasaurusPosted 2/7/2013 7:10:05 AM
This is choosing between 2 of my favorite games in a loooong time. You can't make me! I refuse!!
#56RayzerTagPosted 2/7/2013 7:16:59 AM(edited)
Razieru posted...
Seriously, I laugh at you people for crowning either game as the best 3DS game.

I never get why strategy games even get recognition. They're nothing more than games with board game style game play. "Herp derp, let's move around in a grid formation as some sort of strategy."

You'd have much more fun with Monopoly or any other kind of board game that SRPGs imitate with their game play. Then again, it's Fire Emblem - yet another overrated franchise.

And Kid Icarus Uprising gets enough flak for its dire left-handed controls alone. Hell, no one even knew the franchise existed outside of Kid Icarus Uprising. Yet, these are supposed to be 3DS behemoths?

Just because you don't get the appeal of an entire genre doesn't mean everyone except you is wrong. Hell, I don't get the appeal of racing sims, but I don't think Forza is overrated.

Also how is fire emblem like monoply at all
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#57muffinmasherPosted 2/7/2013 7:11:43 AM
I mashed the muffin button so hard.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#58OoSubaruoOPosted 2/7/2013 7:12:48 AM
RayzerTag posted...
Razieru posted...
Seriously, I laugh at you people for crowning either game as the best 3DS game.

I never get why strategy games even get recognition. They're nothing more than games with board game style game play. "Herp derp, let's move around in a grid formation as some sort of strategy."

You'd have much more fun with Monopoly or any other kind of board game that SRPGs imitate with their game play. Then again, it's Fire Emblem - yet another overrated franchise.

And Kid Icarus Uprising gets enough flak for its dire left-handed controls alone. Hell, no one even knew the franchise existed outside of Kid Icarus Uprising. Yet, these are supposed to be 3DS behemoths?

...You're joking, right?

Just because you don't get the appeal of an entire genre doesn't mean everyone except you is wrong. Hell, I don't get the appeal of racing sims, but I don't think Forza is overrated.

He's a known troll, don't bother arguing.
#59Dinoman96Posted 2/7/2013 7:17:41 AM
Right now it just seems to be hype, so..
---
wargle gargle
#60abbyhitterPosted 2/7/2013 7:36:08 AM
Kid Icarus Uprising was never the best 3DS game.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!