Just got my used 3ds off ebay.....

#1Holy_OblivionPosted 2/6/2013 5:47:46 PM
for $100; only used once and in perfect condition. And today I learned about the ambassador thing Nintendo did after the price drop, and decided to check for the heck of it if mine was eligible. Was shocked when it was. Sure enough, the certificate and donwloads were all though. Blogfaqs I know, but I just found it cool and lucky.
---
THIS HORN OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY AMMO, MY STAKE AND ALL OF MY CLAYMORE! ERUPTING TRUMP CARD!
#2xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/6/2013 5:52:35 PM
Good deal... was expecting to read about something terrible.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#3Dark_Link604Posted 2/6/2013 5:56:03 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
Good deal... was expecting to read about something terrible.

Same here. Thought it would be about broken pixels.
#4Holy_Oblivion(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:31:41 PM
I've never seen the big issue with dead pixels. Unless you have a lot.
---
THIS HORN OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY AMMO, MY STAKE AND ALL OF MY CLAYMORE! ERUPTING TRUMP CARD!
#5JoeBudden42Posted 2/6/2013 7:34:40 PM
Holy oblivion that is great!!
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#6Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 2/6/2013 9:20:32 PM
Nice. :)
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Tales of the Abyss
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948
#7Gandalf the IstariPosted 2/6/2013 11:40:10 PM
Holy_Oblivion posted...

Is this a super prevalent problem? I've never encountered it on anything other than my ds lite, and it didn't have a dead pixel but a stuck one - one little red dot in the top right corner, but it was only noticeable on black screens.
#8n00bsaib0tPosted 2/6/2013 11:55:36 PM

I had never even heard of them until the PSP launched and it was a huge problem for a lot of people, some having upwards of 10 dead pixels (possibly more, but that's the highest I remember). I lucked out and didn't have any.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#9HurricaneManningPosted 2/7/2013 12:00:36 AM
i had one on my DS but it never really bothered me much. you couldn't even see it during gameplay unless you knew to look for it.

my phat DS survives to this day
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#10Stefan1277Posted 2/7/2013 12:02:35 AM
Good deal! I was afraid this would be another "I found inappropriate pictures in my 3DS! :O" topic.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434