The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Club Nintendo rewards/games you regretted getting?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo rewards/games you regretted getting?
3 years ago#1
I hate that I wasted 1200 on the stupid Game & Watch: Ball handheld. It sits in the box and has never been played. Might sell it on eBay but it's unlikely that I'll get much for it. I didn't honestly think I'd play it much but I haven't even removed the tab for the battery...

Runner up is Punch Out. Completely forgot that it's coming to the Wii U VC next month and will be $.30.... FAIL. Ah well, I still have 965 left for something.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
3 years ago#2
the legend of zelda posters I got them 1 month before those special editions came out and ya those seem better overall...ya really bad timing on my part...
My 3ds FC:0989-1899-7615 pm me if you want to add me
3 years ago#3
I guess the only thing I regret getting is either the Messenger Bag (has no zippers.) or Xevious when the game rewards started.
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
3 years ago#4
Nothing yet. Only things I have got have been the Mario kart shell trophy and the ? sound block. The block could have been a bit bigger, but it's still nice.
3 years ago#5
None considering I like to hoard coins for a good while. I usually end up getting the more expensive rewards which are pretty damn worth it.
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
3 years ago#6
I wasted it on Dr. Mario which I got on my Wii. I forgot to transfer it to my Wii U. So it was basically a waste of points.
3 years ago#7
metal torrent
xevious 3d
excitebike 3d
pro putt domo

crap crap and more crap
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
3 years ago#8
The Giant AR Card.
Ore o dare da to omotte yagaru?!
3DS Friend Code: 0216-0932-9466
3 years ago#9
--- - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
3 years ago#10
Only Pictobits, and that's more-so because I'm colorblind and that makes the game hard for me to play than that it's actually of poor quality.
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo rewards/games you regretted getting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived