Yup. I'm sold on Etrian Odyssey IV now.

#1zaingasmPosted 2/6/2013 10:59:30 PM
I downloaded the demo, and didn't know what to expect since I have never played a first person dungeon crawler. As soon as the game started, I loved the art style, the music, and the 3D effect was amazing. Was having a blast crawling around until it said I hit the end. The demo was long enough that I kind of forgot it was a demo.

Well anyways, as the game was telling me that the story will no longer progress, I thought to myself, "Man, now I have to start all over again? It took me like 40 minutes to get this far..." But alas, the demo tells me my save data from it will transfer over to the full game. So now I'm sold. Although I do feel kind of bad with the guild name I picked, thinking it wouldn't transfer the save over, I made it a little offensive, but funny to me none-the-less.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
http://imgur.com/0UWsQQD.jpg <3
#2ferofaxPosted 2/7/2013 6:25:05 AM
Get one of the earlier games to tide you over in the mean time. They are pants-crap hard though, so expect to die early and often unless you play like a paranoid.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.