interested in the new castlevania?

#21xellos667Posted 2/8/2013 11:39:41 AM
Chaos_Missile posted...
And are you also a supporter that Alucard is the Father of all Belmonts as well?

Yes, if it was developped after Castlevania Legends and not just left in the dark and for speculation, this would have been a very cool twist on the whole series. Suddenly Castlevania III and Alucard meeting have more impact. Alucard have more reasons to see Dracula dead now, because he wants to protect his own son too. Even the doppleganger fight in SotN become tragic, because they don't only play on the the fact he's slaying copy of his old comrades, he's also slaying a copy of his son.

Instead screw that, we get a very boring Leon, a boring origin story for the Vampire Killer, and denial of the Belmont matriarchal roots. Only good story bit Iga created during his rule over Castlevania was the mention of the 1999 War....which we never had a game to actually see.

Anyway, it doesn't matter much in the end, the only thing that matter is the gameplay. I just love arguing about Castlevania stupid storyline :)
---
My 3DS digital games collection and what I'm currently playing:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#22Bancario51Posted 2/8/2013 11:47:44 AM(edited)
only naysayers don't even give it a chance

besides the platforming in that video already makes the game look extreme
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#23JonbazookabozPosted 2/8/2013 12:51:12 PM
Im skeptical. Every trailer ive seen has 'press R,' 'press R, 'press R'.....
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"