Nintendo downloads feburary7th. Megaman 2, A RPG demo, and Devlish training

#21gransPosted 2/7/2013 9:18:30 AM
Pretty much you can say the same for Ocarina of Time dood,but it was a let down to some because they thought it was some brand new Rayman during the time. Honestly I loved my N64 version I just don't have the access to it on anwhere else...besides DS or IOS..>.>

Ocarina of Time 3DS is a far better effort than Rayman 3D. It looks and runs far better than any other version and includes the Master Quest mode as well as the main quest. The definitive version of the game.

One cannot say the same about Rayman 3D. It's simply a strait port of the original Rayman 2 (a bad port) with almost no changes. There are several versions of the game that look and run better than the 3DS version and have more content than it does. It also has some annoying glitches that weren't in the other versions. You can get the PC version of the game off of GOG that even runs fine on modern operating systems for about $6 or so last I checked, or track down the Dreamcast or PS2 versions (which you can probably find for still less money than the 3DS version at digital price). The only things the 3DS version has going for it are the 3D effect (which at least looks great during gameplay but doesn't work in cutscenes) as well as the fact that it's portable (the best portable version of Rayman 2 to date). Otherwise it's a bad choice if you have access to the game on the other platforms I mentioned. The best praise I can give to Rayman 3D is at least it's infinitely superior to Rayman DS. It's still an inferior version of a Dreamcast game though.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#22Gogo726Posted 2/7/2013 2:46:12 PM
I just got a Wii U last Friday. Sucks to see not much was added for it this week.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#23KneekickerPosted 2/7/2013 3:35:52 PM
trenken posted...
I can play MM2 online for free right now.... through the 3DS browser! Maybe if they enhanced the game I would spend money on this. Im convinced Nintendo thinks everyone outside of their building is complete idiots.

How exactly? The browser doesn't support flash.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#24Koi_TenchiPosted 2/7/2013 4:04:02 PM
Kneekicker posted...
trenken posted...
I can play MM2 online for free right now.... through the 3DS browser! Maybe if they enhanced the game I would spend money on this. Im convinced Nintendo thinks everyone outside of their building is complete idiots.

How exactly? The browser doesn't support flash.

Bumping because I'm wondering this exact same thing...
---
It's a secret to everybody.