Besides Mega Man 2, anything good get released on the E-Shop this week?

#1DeGamer81Posted 2/7/2013 11:10:50 AM
I'm dying here. I haven't bought anything good in months that I haven't already played a hundred thousand times. I could use some suggestions, but it has to be UNDER $9. I already spent most of my money on Fire Emblem.. Thanks.
#2DeGamer81(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:15:00 AM
Bump.
#3DeGamer81(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:19:39 AM
Hellooooooo? Anyone home?
#4Puzzles99Posted 2/7/2013 11:20:05 AM
DeGamer81 posted...
I haven't bought anything good in months that I haven't already played a hundred thousand times..

Gunman Clive - $2

And if you still don't have Mighty Switch Force or Mutant Mudds, get those, they are the best eShop games.

And if you still don't have Donkey Kong (94) or Mole Mania on VC, get those, they are the best VC games.
#5Puzzles99Posted 2/7/2013 11:20:30 AM
DeGamer81 posted...

This is a forum, not a live chat with technical support in India.
#6DeGamer81(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:24:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Puzzles99Posted 2/7/2013 11:25:17 AM
DeGamer81 posted...
Puzzles99 posted...
DeGamer81 posted...

You don't have to be an a$$ about it. And I'm not "chatting". I'm asking a simple question. I'm just getting tired of not getting any replies except from ignorant trolls when I post.

No one posted any troll replies.
You are the a-double dollar signs initially by impatiently spamming with HELLUUU?!
#8DeGamer81(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:28:08 AM
Puzzles99 posted...
DeGamer81 posted...
Puzzles99 posted...
DeGamer81 posted...

You don't have to be an a$$ about it. And I'm not "chatting". I'm asking a simple question. I'm just getting tired of not getting any replies except from ignorant trolls when I post.

You are the a-double dollar signs initially by impatiently spamming with HELLUUU?!

Well, GTFO and quit hijacking my post then. I'm gonna put you on my ignore list and give this a bump for anyone who would like to give a real answer and doesn't feel like trolling. I'm really not in the mood for this today
#9Puzzles99Posted 2/7/2013 11:30:09 AM
DeGamer81 posted...
Puzzles99 posted...
DeGamer81 posted...
Puzzles99 posted...
DeGamer81 posted...

Well, GTFO and quit hijacking my post then. I'm gonna put you on my ignore list and give this a bump for anyone who would like to give a real answer and doesn't feel like trolling. I'm really not in the mood for this today

Jesus christ are you as blind as you are ignorant? You got a real answer on post #4 you terrible human being.
#10DeGamer81(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:38:44 AM
Let's try this again. And without the trolls. I'll just ignore anyone who wants to act like an idiot.

Bump.