Why is the e-shop so disorganised?

#1Vincent_CorePosted 2/7/2013 11:29:51 AM
I bought a couple games last week and I just found out that Cave Story is availbe for download. Where the hell is it? Because I thought I went through the entire e-shop catalog but I guess I didn't. I mean what reason was there for nintendo to bury games and make it impossible to find? I don't know what other games there are because I don't where they are or how to find them on the e-shop.
---
Learn to fight against your weak side and you'll naturally become stronger.
#2Shadow2790xPosted 2/7/2013 11:34:13 AM
It's not the best shop around... but did you try searching for it?
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
#3Vincent_Core(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:36:16 AM
Shadow2790x posted...

How could I search for a game I didn't know existed?
---
Learn to fight against your weak side and you'll naturally become stronger.
#4Bikes-Posted 2/7/2013 11:39:50 AM
Nintendo has always sucked when it comes to online, give them time to shakily catch up to the others =\
#5Puzzles99Posted 2/7/2013 11:41:19 AM
Vincent_Core posted...
Shadow2790x posted...

How could I search for a game I didn't know existed?

I don't see how browsing page by page from A to Z of every game available is any more intuitive.

Search is there for people who know what they want.

Featured games divided into categories THAT ROTATE EVERY WEEK is there for casuals like yourself who don't pay attention to game release news.
#6Final Fantasy2389Posted 2/7/2013 11:41:51 AM
Their Wii U eshop is even worse imo.

Love Nintendo, but they got some seriously bad online shop set up. The Wii one actually wasn't bad, just a lot of page turning.
---
Former WWE Diva and BJJ Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT |
#7PokeMasterPosted 2/7/2013 1:50:18 PM
Bikes- posted...
Nintendo has always sucked when it comes to online, give them time to shakily catch up to the others =\

Always?
You meant satellaview never existed?
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#8EnclavePosted 2/7/2013 2:32:29 PM
Bikes- posted...

They're never going to catch up, people keep throwing money at them to continue their bad business practices.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#9RazieruPosted 2/7/2013 2:45:52 PM
Bikes- posted...

No, they have always sucked when it comes to options and being modern and organized.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#10hydra_dragonPosted 2/7/2013 2:56:57 PM
The jpn eshop is better. Unlike noa's stupid categories, the jpn shop has it sorted by vc, ware, demos, retail, and coming soon. It still can be tough to surf through to find older games, but much better than the USA shop.
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs