Why is the e-shop so disorganised?

#11EnclavePosted 2/7/2013 3:38:00 PM
hydra_dragon posted...
The jpn eshop is better. Unlike noa's stupid categories, the jpn shop has it sorted by vc, ware, demos, retail, and coming soon. It still can be tough to surf through to find older games, but much better than the USA shop.

Still not account based so it's just fail anyways.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#12SilverWingedOnePosted 2/7/2013 3:47:47 PM
I haven't seen an online store for any of the systems that I liked yet. They should hire someone that has real-world experience running a bookstore or library that also knows video games.
#13NekoakumaPosted 2/7/2013 9:35:23 PM
Razieru posted...
Bikes- posted...
Nintendo has always sucked when it comes to online, give them time to shakily catch up to the others =\

No, they have always sucked when it comes to options and being modern and organized.

NoA more so than other regions unfortunately.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#14Baha05Posted 2/7/2013 9:45:18 PM
SilverWingedOne posted...
I haven't seen an online store for any of the systems that I liked yet. They should hire someone that has real-world experience running a bookstore or library that also knows video games.

Honestly this they all kind of suck in terms of organization, I think XBL is the only goodf one and even that has design clutter issues.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#15Vincent_Core(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:01:38 PM
Puzzles99 posted...
Vincent_Core posted...
Shadow2790x posted...
It's not the best shop around... but did you try searching for it?

How could I search for a game I didn't know existed?

I don't see how browsing page by page from A to Z of every game available is any more intuitive.

Search is there for people who know what they want.

Featured games divided into categories THAT ROTATE EVERY WEEK is there for casuals like yourself who don't pay attention to game release news.

An A to Z would be a better alternative it would at least be something. And are you seriosuly calling me a casual because I don't know every game on every sytem? Grow up.
---
Learn to fight against your weak side and you'll naturally become stronger.
#16RazieruPosted 2/7/2013 10:10:27 PM
PokeMaster posted...
NoA more so than other regions unfortunately.

That is SO true; and everybody knows it.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.