Why Are All The Good Games Coming Out Now?

#1Kurashiki999Posted 2/7/2013 2:16:27 PM
I mean, my gosh! It's like they're overcompensating for the dry spell of games for the 3DS we've had for a while now!

First there's Fire Emblem, and now, we've got Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, SMT, Etrian Odyssey, Castevania....

I swear! I'm really glad we're getting all these great games now, but, they're all packed so close together!

Not to mention almost all of them have preorder bonuses. I can barely afford all those from Gamestop!

Also, inb4 gamestop is the worst thing ever. My local one is actually really awesome. They give recommendations and stuff, and they're actually all pretty nice. :3
---
There's nothing like the sound of hundreds of voices screaming in unison. ~ Kefka
#2parKb5Posted 2/7/2013 2:27:23 PM
Because game companies are stupid.

Rather than spread out the release of games so everyone can pick them up, they enjoy having long famines and then glut the market with an overabundance of good games all at once, so that they can fight each other for your money.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#3Lord_FroodPosted 2/7/2013 2:28:30 PM
I Don't Know Why.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#4TakayaNorikoPosted 2/7/2013 3:32:33 PM
parKb5 posted...

Rather than spread out the release of games so everyone can pick them up, they enjoy having long famines and then glut the market with an overabundance of good games all at once, so that they can fight each other for your money.

It's the kind of thing they decide to do at their Secret Meeting Of All The Game Companies.
---
Before you came, they were took care of it.
#5jedinatPosted 2/7/2013 3:44:02 PM
TakayaNoriko posted...
parKb5 posted...

It's the kind of thing they decide to do at their Secret Meeting Of All The Game Companies.

If only they'd stop electing monkeys and/or George Lucas as their Secret President Who Makes Decisions...
#6abbyhitterPosted 2/7/2013 4:00:12 PM
What gets me the most is that Luigi's Mansion and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon are coming out on the same day. >_>

Who was the genius that thought of that?
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#7Kurashiki999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:05:44 PM
abbyhitter posted...
What gets me the most is that Luigi's Mansion and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon are coming out on the same day. >_>

SERIOUSLY?

GAH. Darn you Nintendo. ;-;
---
There's nothing like the sound of hundreds of voices screaming in unison. ~ Kefka
#8kingdddPosted 2/7/2013 4:21:23 PM
abbyhitter posted...

The same guys that thought releasing Pikmin 1 and SSBM on the same day was a good idea and EBA and Zelda Twilight Princess near the exact same month.
---
"Seeing is only just an impression, playing is believing." -Nintendo
#9BatenKait0sPosted 2/7/2013 4:26:11 PM
The first year in a console/handhelds life is usually a drought. This really isn't anything new.
---
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS); Master of the Monster Lair (DS)
#10IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/7/2013 4:44:18 PM
every year there's always a famine in games. usually during winter and/or summer.
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.