has there beem an official announcement

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. has there beem an official announcement
3 years ago#1
As to why gamestop has received Fe and Fe bundle so late? I'm getting tired of seeing others play the game and I'm screwed BC I have the bundle fully payed off at gamestop and have yet to get what was promised for my funds.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
3 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65377238

There ya go
---
Currently Playing; Goldeneye 007, RE: Mercenaries 3D, LoZ: OoT 3D
3 years ago#3
Yes but that is not Nintendo or gamestop saying who messed up and how just release dates that for somereason Nintendo said f gamestop customers.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
3 years ago#4
Of it was gamestop not much can do bit complain if was Nintendo can form a class action for discrimination. Would at least cover the cost of the bundle.how they can get the game to everyone except gamestop customers is beyond me.
---
3 years ago#5
RPGsplease posted...
Of it was gamestop not much can do bit complain if was Nintendo can form a class action for discrimination. Would at least cover the cost of the bundle.how they can get the game to everyone except gamestop customers is beyond me.

I don't understand this either. My game just came in today from GameStop and the bundle is already shipped and arriving tomorrow. However, I also have a few friends that have received no word from GameStop about their preorders.

It seems a bit off how there's not really any concrete info on what happened with the shipments
3 years ago#6
I just don't get how can be a week late
---
3 years ago#7
Was the bundle just to those that preordered? I hate Gamestop and everything they stand for but if it's the only play I can find the bundle, then I *might* pick one up.

Odd are though, they won't even get enough for people who preordered so I'm just kidding myself, right?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
3 years ago#8
it's nintendo amazon,target and walmart are having the same shipping issues.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
3 years ago#9
Here in México I have yet to see a single copy of the game (let alone a bundle) and I have gone to department stores, game stores, and various shady places. The biggest game store here (gameplanet, it's like our GameStop... Only worse) moved the release date to the 17th.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
3 years ago#10
Amazon still hasn't gotten their shipment either. BestBuy and Walmart just got theirs yesterday. My GameStop got a couple copies in yesterday but the rest are coming tomorrow.

Apparently it was a shipping error by Nintendo. Not the retailers fault.

Just be patient. You'll have it tomorrow and the wait will be worth it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. has there beem an official announcement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived