has there beem an official announcement

#1RPGspleasePosted 2/7/2013 3:47:40 PM
As to why gamestop has received Fe and Fe bundle so late? I'm getting tired of seeing others play the game and I'm screwed BC I have the bundle fully payed off at gamestop and have yet to get what was promised for my funds.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#2Dark_cloud500Posted 2/7/2013 3:50:33 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65377238

There ya go
---
Currently Playing; Goldeneye 007, RE: Mercenaries 3D, LoZ: OoT 3D
#3RPGsplease(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:53:11 PM
Yes but that is not Nintendo or gamestop saying who messed up and how just release dates that for somereason Nintendo said f gamestop customers.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#4RPGsplease(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:58:40 PM
Of it was gamestop not much can do bit complain if was Nintendo can form a class action for discrimination. Would at least cover the cost of the bundle.how they can get the game to everyone except gamestop customers is beyond me.
---
#5xenos74Posted 2/7/2013 4:16:33 PM
RPGsplease posted...
Of it was gamestop not much can do bit complain if was Nintendo can form a class action for discrimination. Would at least cover the cost of the bundle.how they can get the game to everyone except gamestop customers is beyond me.

I don't understand this either. My game just came in today from GameStop and the bundle is already shipped and arriving tomorrow. However, I also have a few friends that have received no word from GameStop about their preorders.

It seems a bit off how there's not really any concrete info on what happened with the shipments
#6RPGsplease(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:25:03 PM
I just don't get how can be a week late
---
#7xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/7/2013 4:28:34 PM
Was the bundle just to those that preordered? I hate Gamestop and everything they stand for but if it's the only play I can find the bundle, then I *might* pick one up.

Odd are though, they won't even get enough for people who preordered so I'm just kidding myself, right?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#8SMASHKING84Posted 2/7/2013 4:42:14 PM
it's nintendo amazon,target and walmart are having the same shipping issues.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#9_OdarpPosted 2/7/2013 5:51:26 PM
Here in México I have yet to see a single copy of the game (let alone a bundle) and I have gone to department stores, game stores, and various shady places. The biggest game store here (gameplanet, it's like our GameStop... Only worse) moved the release date to the 17th.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
#10ACx7Posted 2/7/2013 6:01:28 PM
Amazon still hasn't gotten their shipment either. BestBuy and Walmart just got theirs yesterday. My GameStop got a couple copies in yesterday but the rest are coming tomorrow.

Apparently it was a shipping error by Nintendo. Not the retailers fault.

Just be patient. You'll have it tomorrow and the wait will be worth it.