Top 3 games to get when buying a 3ds

#1AlphaSolaris45Posted 2/7/2013 5:43:16 PM
I've been thinking of getting a 3ds for some time now and with the release of Fire Emblem I think now is about time for me to get one. With that being said, besides fire emblem what do you guys and gals consider to the 3 must owns for a 3ds first time buyer? Also, just incase I can't find fire emblem at a store, is it available on the estore and am I able to transfer it somehow to another 3ds in the future?
---
Playing: Darksiders II, Sleeping Dogs, Transformers:FOC, NCAA 13 Next buys: Madden NFL 13, RE6, AC3, Halo 4
#2RayzerTagPosted 2/7/2013 5:44:55 PM(edited)
Virtue's Last Reward
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Super Mario Land 3D
Kid Icarus: Uprising

You can buy Fire Emblem on the eShop.
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#3esoteric42Posted 2/7/2013 5:48:17 PM
Resident Evil: Revelations
Super Mario 3D Land
I can't think of a third right now
---
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141
#4AlphaSolaris45(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:55:15 PM
Most likely gonna get the 3ds XL, is kid icarus and resident evil as good on the XL control wise? I know a lot of ppl prefer the analog add on for regular 3ds. And as for icarus, do you have sit it on a table on the stand thing?
---
Playing: Darksiders II, Sleeping Dogs, Transformers:FOC, NCAA 13 Next buys: Madden NFL 13, RE6, AC3, Halo 4
#5GenericName9Posted 2/7/2013 6:00:35 PM
Resident Evil:Revelations
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
---
If you were a boss I'd deathmatch ya in a minute!
#6ZeusPosted 2/7/2013 6:05:16 PM
Kid Icarus Uprising then uhhh.... idk, Kid Icarus Uprising is the only truly great title. I guess you could also get Mario Kart 7 and Kingdom Hearts DDD, though.

Resident Evil Revelations has a terrible campaign but Raid Mode is awesome. Super Mario 3D Land doesn't really get good until you start the special worlds although, honestly, only the unlockable last level is anything special but the reqs to unlock it are annoying.

Most likely gonna get the 3ds XL, is kid icarus and resident evil as good on the XL control wise? I know a lot of ppl prefer the analog add on for regular 3ds. And as for icarus, do you have sit it on a table on the stand thing?

The add-on doesn't work for Uprising and you don't need that stand thing at all. It's a lot easier to play without the stand.
---
(\/)(\/)|-|
#7abbyhitterPosted 2/7/2013 6:06:47 PM
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Tales of the Abyss
- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#8MortalDangerPosted 2/7/2013 6:14:26 PM
I'm in this same boat. I picked up Pokemon and downloaded Fire Emblem. Need one, maybe two more. I was looking at HarvestMoon but...I really don't think so. Classic HMs only please.

Of course Zelda OoT, right? Don't know anything abou Kid Icarus, I'll look at it. Is the 3Ds Snake Eater any good? Big MGS fan.
---
God Bless America.
#9GenericName9Posted 2/7/2013 6:21:47 PM
Can I recommend some "must have" E-shop apps/games also?

Colors 3D
Pokedex 3D Pro

You won't be sorry with either.
---
If you were a boss I'd deathmatch ya in a minute!
#10BatenKait0sPosted 2/7/2013 6:39:39 PM
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Tales of the Abyss
Shin Megami Tensai Overclocked

Also:

LoZ: Ocarina of Time
---
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS); Master of the Monster Lair (DS)