Atlus appreciation topic

#1ChiefColePosted 2/7/2013 9:15:52 PM
I'm so happy to see Atlus showing the 3ds so much love. They are blessing us with Overclocked, Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey, and they are even continuing the main series on 3ds with SMTIV!!!!! They are blessing us with all these awesome games in about the span of only 2 years and the beginning of the 3ds lifespan! We can't forget about that Persona 3ds announcement either ! Who knows what else they are planning! ALL HAIL ATLUS!!!!
#2zaingasmPosted 2/7/2013 9:18:12 PM
Has there even been anything said the Persona 3DS rather than it being developed?

But yea, Atlus is great.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
http://imgur.com/0UWsQQD.jpg <3
#3HakuPosted 2/7/2013 9:19:40 PM
Atlus suck. They hate Europe and I hate them. Hopefully more companies see the light and give games to competent companies rather than them, like they did with Dark Souls. Best decision ever to not give it to them, meant every one got it in decent time.
#4jedinatPosted 2/7/2013 9:23:44 PM
There's really only a few Atlus titles I like... and half of them are only published by them...
#5TakayaNorikoPosted 2/7/2013 9:36:22 PM
Haku posted...
Atlus suck. They hate Europe and I hate them. Hopefully more companies see the light and give games to competent companies rather than them, like they did with Dark Souls. Best decision ever to not give it to them, meant every one got it in decent time.

They seem pretty indifferent to Europe. I tried telling them about the problems, but the only thing that happened was Atlus shrugged.
---
Before you came, they were took care of it.
#6FefnirOmega13Posted 2/7/2013 9:49:25 PM(edited)
Haku posted...

Truer words have never been spoken, but now it hits even harder because now we can't even play their (often overpriced, depending on where you check) games via import if we wanted to.

The only thing I can do is curse their frustrating habit.

*rage/10*
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#7hyper kobun dashPosted 2/7/2013 9:51:10 PM
This topic could use a lil more Code of Princess love.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#8Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/7/2013 10:18:08 PM
ChiefCole posted...
I'm so happy to see Atlus showing the 3ds so much love. They are blessing us with Overclocked, Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey, and they are even continuing the main series on 3ds with SMTIV!!!!! They are blessing us with all these awesome games in about the span of only 2 years and the beginning of the 3ds lifespan! We can't forget about that Persona 3ds announcement either ! Who knows what else they are planning! ALL HAIL ATLUS!!!!

I agree, the 3DS is definitely the reigning game system now. My decision to buy a 3DS XL last August was most wise. Certainly a better deal than the Wii U or Vita.
#9hpl138Posted 2/7/2013 10:26:08 PM
Haku posted...

With that attitude you might as well hate every Japanese company as well since they don't bring tons of games outside of Japan...

Point being, it's silly. These places right or wrong make decisions based on where they think they can sell the most. It's not because "they hate Europe".
#10DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/7/2013 10:37:24 PM
, but the only thing that happened was Atlus shrugged.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Couldn't resist. :u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma