Paper Mario Sticker Star wins Handheld Game of the Year (D.I.C.E. Awards)

#71GloryChaosPosted 2/8/2013 3:19:14 PM
I haven't taken any sort of video game awards seriously in years. But wow. I Iike the game and all, but it wouldn't have even been on my list. Oh well.

On today's episode of the icecreamdunwich and squatch love affair...

Holy hell. Can you guys avoid going at it for just one topic? At least confine this stuff to the WiiU boards.

Anyone who disagree is trying to convince themselves there purchase was worth money,a.k.a placebo effect.

There is a big difference between not liking a game and seriously thinking that others cannot legitimately like the game. Sticker Star had a bunch of flaws and I complain about them actively. But I was still able to say I enjoyed playing the game at the end of the day. And yes, I can explain what I liked and what I did not like.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#72Phantom_NookPosted 2/8/2013 3:19:54 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
considering you like animal crossing i doubt you'd even know what the words video game means. hint it's not something you can do in real life for free.

I see you aren't content with being butthurt. Now you feel the need to attack me because I like a game which nobody in this topic had been talking about. Stay classy.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#73Mariofan15Posted 2/8/2013 3:24:58 PM
So? Doesnt change the fact Sticker Star is the worst Paper Mario game.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#74JoeBudden42Posted 2/8/2013 3:25:48 PM
Phantom_Nook posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
considering you like animal crossing i doubt you'd even know what the words video game means. hint it's not something you can do in real life for free.

I see you aren't content with being butthurt. Now you feel the need to attack me because I like a game which nobody in this topic had been talking about. Stay classy.

I put smashkid on ignore a while ago. I can see what he says on quotes and I'm very happy I did lol. It's not worth it going back and forth with him.

P.S.- He'll snitch on you to the mods so be careful what you say.
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#75SMASHKING84Posted 2/8/2013 3:28:56 PM
JoeBudden42 posted...
Phantom_Nook posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

I put smashkid on ignore a while ago. I can see what he says on quotes and I'm very happy I did lol. It's not worth it going back and forth with him.

like me or not reporting moderations to the mod is vital to this site.
Especially since mods on this site don't step outside of current events.

but it'd totally be fine if i outright called YOU "stupid" right?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#76Mariofan15Posted 2/8/2013 3:30:24 PM(edited)
Phantom_Nook posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

This is exactly why I have him on ignore as well. Smashking really aint worth arguing with unless you like arguing with a kid who dont know what the hell he's talking about.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#77ZeusPosted 2/8/2013 3:30:27 PM
I don't pay attention to any awards publication that doesn't give significant accolades to Kid Icarus Uprising.
---
(\/)(\/)|-|