The 3DS XL is 200, but why are so many 3DS XL Bundles 200?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The 3DS XL is 200, but why are so many 3DS XL Bundles 200?

User Info: The Hye Circus

The Hye Circus
3 years ago#1
How is that... possible?
"Cats are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well" -Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
3 years ago#2
Incentive. Deal. Promotion. Etc..

The Hye Circus
3 years ago#3
I saw one that was Nascar and Street Fighter IV. Think if I get both of those and trade them in I could get more than if I just get a Mario or Mario Kart bundle?
"Cats are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well" -Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
3 years ago#4
The Hye Circus posted...
I saw one that was Nascar and Street Fighter IV. Think if I get both of those and trade them in I could get more than if I just get a Mario or Mario Kart bundle?

lol no. Nascar is crap and SFIV is basically $20 new at this point.

Just get the MK7 bundle.
XBL GT: roboitoam

The Hye Circus
3 years ago#5
So I can seriously pay the same for 3DS XL + Mario Kart 7 as I would for just the 3DS XL. I am still having trouble believing that.

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
3 years ago#6
As far as I know there isn't supposed to be an equal pricing. In my area and other places here, 3DS XLs are $169-ish whilst the MK7 bundles are $200.
XBL GT: roboitoam

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
3 years ago#7
crimsonclaw111 posted...
As far as I know there isn't supposed to be an equal pricing. In my area and other places here, 3DS XLs are $169-ish whilst the MK7 bundles are $200.

Might be a sale at the store cause i bought the MK 7 XL bundle from GS for $200 on Dec 31st and about a week ago i bought my fiance the red XL at the same GS and it was also $200.
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The 3DS XL is 200, but why are so many 3DS XL Bundles 200?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived