Nintendo should go the way of SEGA

#1KaiserLeoPosted 2/8/2013 3:57:52 AM
Nintendo should licence out the older handhelds and their games for reproduction. Who wouldn't want an original Gameboy, backlit, with a rechargable battery and a tone of games packed in? Weirdos who hate fun, nostalgia and Value, that's who.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#2n00bsaib0tPosted 2/8/2013 4:20:57 AM
When did Sega do this?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#3Elements012894Posted 2/8/2013 4:57:20 AM
I may be wrong, but I believe your referring to SNK not Sega.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#4IHeartMetroidPosted 2/8/2013 5:05:45 AM
"Who wouldn't want an original Gameboy, backlit, with a rechargable battery "

1: Go to eBay
2: Buy a "Game Boy Light" system.
3: Buy four rechargeable AAs.
4: ?
5: Profit!
---
Currently ignoring 2 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#5gameboygreyPosted 2/8/2013 5:39:30 AM
dude has to be trolling just look at his sig. what nonsense is that!?
---
Silver - Nick: 3910.9700.0274
#6dancer62Posted 2/8/2013 6:09:45 AM
He or she is talking about the various versions of Sega Pocket, a cheap licensed toy system with a bunch of Genesis/Master System/Game Gear games built-in. I like mine a lot, but gee, it's limited!

On first reading, I thought the topic was about Nintendo taking the Sega route, going out of the console business and subsisting as a software company churning out endless Mario shovelware.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#7KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:58:48 PM
gameboygrey posted...
dude has to be trolling just look at his sig. what nonsense is that!?

Flipflops, that's what Americans call thongs for the feet, right? Ugly, ugly footware and say a lot about the person wearing them. For women, Japan has it right, one pieces are more attractive, but not for their kinky reasons, but that bikinis have no mystique about them. There you go.

IHeartMetroid posted...
"Who wouldn't want an original Gameboy, backlit, with a rechargable battery "

1: Go to eBay
2: Buy a "Game Boy Light" system.
3: Buy four rechargeable AAs.
4: ?
5: Profit!

Expensive and judging from the pocket, uncomfortable. Next.

n00bsaib0t posted...
When did Sega do this?

ATgames has a portable Master System/GameGear and Mega Drive, licenced from Sega.
---
#8SMASHKING84Posted 2/8/2013 4:04:24 PM
so nintendo should constantly release pointless paripheals and treat them as hardware expansions,then wonder why it failed?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#9Prince ShondronaiPosted 2/8/2013 4:45:41 PM
I'd rather have the games on VC, like Nintendo's doing now. Getting everything on one handheld is best, IMO.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#10KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 4:52:37 PM
Prince Shondronai posted...
I'd rather have the games on VC, like Nintendo's doing now. Getting everything on one handheld is best, IMO.

Grossly overpriced and slow as molasses. Your fanboyism and aversion to better delivery systems amuses me.
---