Nintendo should go the way of SEGA

#11Nickcool1996Posted 2/8/2013 3:56:48 PM(edited)
KaiserLeo posted...
Prince Shondronai posted...
I'd rather have the games on VC, like Nintendo's doing now. Getting everything on one handheld is best, IMO.

Grossly overpriced and slow as molasses. Your fanboyism and aversion to better delivery systems amuses me.

Gameboy games would cost at least $10 if Nintendo reprinted them. Heck, they may end up costing more.

Edit: Ah, they would on the GB already...

Yep that thing would be $100+
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#12Bahamut_10thPosted 2/8/2013 3:56:27 PM
lol
Overpriced?
They're not 1 dollar a game, but where I live old Nintendo games are more expensive than the recent ones.
2~4 dollars on eshop. At least 40 if bought from someone who happens to sell online.
#13SMASHKING84Posted 2/8/2013 3:56:54 PM
KaiserLeo posted...
I'd rather have the games on VC, like Nintendo's doing now. Getting everything on one handheld is best, IMO.

Grossly overpriced and slow as molasses. Your fanboyism and aversion to better delivery systems amuses me.

overpriced compared to what? have you SEEN the price of nes games? even used the shipping alone will cost over 5 bucks.
i guarantee you won't find any snes game for less then 8 bucks(if you include shipping)

So shut up unless your a pirate you ain't gonna get these games this cheap. And if your a pirate you don't have a right to voice your opinion. You pay for something you use simple as that.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#14ecco6t9Posted 2/8/2013 11:29:19 PM
No, considering how Sega whores out Game Gear and Genesis games to make a quick buck.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#15n00bsaib0tPosted 2/8/2013 11:50:11 PM
No, considering how Sega whores out Game Gear and Genesis games to make a quick buck.

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

Sega isn't doing anything worse than Nintendo is with it's games. You really think SMBDX, NES Classics SMB, SMB Wii VC, SMB 3DS VC, and SMB WiiU VC isn't whoring a classic game for a quick buck? Look at all of those, only the first one had any effort at all.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#16OoSubaruoOPosted 2/8/2013 11:56:26 PM
Nickcool1996 posted...
KaiserLeo posted...

Gameboy games would cost at least $10 if Nintendo reprinted them. Heck, they may end up costing more.

Edit: Ah, they would on the GB already...

Yep that thing would be $100+

Does he actually think the VC version of the games are overpriced? Has he seen the prices they go for on eBay in physical form? >_>
#17IHeartMetroidPosted 2/9/2013 5:18:46 AM
"Expensive and judging from the pocket, uncomfortable. Next."

Next WHAT? You wanted an original GameBoy, you have options.

And the GB Light is wonderful.

I think you just want to piss, whine and complain.
---
Currently ignoring 3 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#18aamotPosted 2/9/2013 7:12:54 AM
Tiger Game.com or NOTHING.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#19Enigma149Posted 2/9/2013 8:23:36 AM
KaiserLeo posted...

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Virtual Console: $4
Cartridge (eBay avg.): $8

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Virtual Console: $6
Cartridge (eBay avg.): $18

Donkey Kong
Virtual Console: $4
Cartridge (eBay avg.): $7
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#20StarmanJuniorPosted 2/9/2013 9:24:29 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"Who wouldn't want an original Gameboy, backlit, with a rechargable battery "

1: Go to eBay
2: Buy a "Game Boy Light" system.
3: Buy four rechargeable AAs.
4: ?
5: Profit!

I lold

Sega Gnomes
---