What's taking so long to put Adventure Island II: Aliens in Paradise on the VC?

#1ScroogeMcNixPosted 2/8/2013 11:59:30 AM
I know that Hudson was bought by Konami and ever since that happened the Adventure Island games stopped coming! Aliens in Paradise is better than Adventure Island 3 (which it's based off of), because you can actually save your progress with Passwords! The NES version made you play dozens of levels, forcing you to never turn your system off until you beat it!

Content wise Adventure Island 3 and Aliens in Paradise are the two most content heavy TRADITIONAL Adventure Island games to date!!!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#2ScroogeMcNix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:21:17 PM
Unfortunately, though it seems that Hudson put the final nail in Master Higgins' coffin with Adventure Island: The Beginning. The game was too short and gave you too much for not much value other than completion. Not a terrible game, but it oculd have been SOOOO MUCH better...

The AI series has some rockin' games though and AIP is one of them!!!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!