I hope nintendo introduces cloud saving eventually

#1BlazeRunnerPosted 2/8/2013 4:14:13 PM
That would make digital purchases worth it if there isnt a system lock. The main reason i went with fire emblem physical is because i was worried that if i lost my 3ds or it broke, i would lose everything. Also, i have a feeling fire emblem will be rare some day.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs expect typos since I'm on da phone.
#2Leroy160Posted 2/8/2013 4:17:03 PM
BlazeRunner posted...
That would make digital purchases worth it if there isnt a system lock. The main reason i went with fire emblem physical is because i was worried that if i lost my 3ds or it broke, i would lose everything. Also, i have a feeling fire emblem will be rare some day.

Yeah I couldn't agree more. My 3DS recently just died on me. It won't turn on at all, replaced the battery, did the hard reset, nothing. I wouldn't really mind since I've been wanting an XL. But since I can't transfer my games over unless its on I'm stuck with no 3DS, no warranty since it ran out and with a $103 repair bill. Thanks Nintendo.
#390sRetroGamingPosted 2/8/2013 5:17:52 PM
Leroy160 posted...
BlazeRunner posted...

Yeah I couldn't agree more. My 3DS recently just died on me. It won't turn on at all, replaced the battery, did the hard reset, nothing. I wouldn't really mind since I've been wanting an XL. But since I can't transfer my games over unless its on I'm stuck with no 3DS, no warranty since it ran out and with a $103 repair bill. Thanks Nintendo.

The beautiful future of Nintendo digital. things are definatly looking up! ;).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#4BlazeRunner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:18:06 PM
Yea it isn't looking good for how they are handling it. Luckily all it would require to do cloud saving and account linked games would be an update so not all future hope is lost. Another company who deals with accounts horribly is apple. To unregister your computer from your name you have to have the computer turned on and click unregister, which is definitely a problem if it dies on you.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs expect typos since I'm on da phone.