Standard Hyrule Historia available in limited quantities?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Standard Hyrule Historia available in limited quantities?

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#1
I know the CE sold out in less than 24hrs but I'm thinking about getting the standard green cover version that's out now. Will this only be a short run on this version or will I be able to find it later?
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)

User Info: Emeraldrox

Emeraldrox
3 years ago#2
Good luck, I can't even find it as is lol.
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#3
http://www.amazon.com/The-Legend-Zelda-Hyrule-Historia/dp/1616550414/ref=pd_sim_vg_8
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."

User Info: Emeraldrox

Emeraldrox
3 years ago#4
I try to avoid online shopping as much as possible.
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#5
Ah, well check your local B&N if you have one. Gonna pay $34.99 from what I've seen. Also my local comic shop has them but they had it 20% off for this weekend. Can't pass on the Amazon deal with Student Prime membership = free 2day shipping. Figure I'll just order it now and play it safe.

Good luck!

User Info: rizsparky

rizsparky
3 years ago#6
No Dark Horse said that they would reprint with all the demand they are getting, the task is then to find a first edition of the book
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
3 years ago#7
Emeraldrox posted...

Pleb,
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
3 years ago#8
I went to B&N and they cancelled the sales. I pre-ordered since December and they ordered during the release date when I went to get it. Now after waiting 6 days, I got the book. if they don't have the book, they can order online, wait for a few days and get the book. Best Buy order games online if they don't have copies in the store. The wait is worth it.

User Info: Shadow2790x

Shadow2790x
3 years ago#9

You're missing out.
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
3 years ago#10
Dark horse said they will reprint as much as needed to meet demand so it shouldn't be to hard to find.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Standard Hyrule Historia available in limited quantities?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived