Standard Hyrule Historia available in limited quantities?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Standard Hyrule Historia available in limited quantities?
3 years ago#11
Linkz1 posted...
I went to B&N and they cancelled the sales. I pre-ordered since December and they ordered during the release date when I went to get it. Now after waiting 6 days, I got the book. if they don't have the book, they can order online, wait for a few days and get the book. Best Buy order games online if they don't have copies in the store. The wait is worth it.

I just got back from my local B&N and they had 6 copies on the shelf. I wanted to take a look at it but they were all shrinkwrapped so I'll just wait until mine arrive.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
3 years ago#12
Linkz1 posted...
I went to B&N and they cancelled the sales. I pre-ordered since December and they ordered during the release date when I went to get it. Now after waiting 6 days, I got the book. if they don't have the book, they can order online, wait for a few days and get the book. Best Buy order games online if they don't have copies in the store. The wait is worth it.

B&N can kiss my ass. Already trying to contact them bleh soon I be complaining to BBB and see if they can get through there thick ass heads.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3 years ago#13
What's the difference between the CE and regular one, because I ordered the regular today off amazon and would've paid more if the CE has nice extras.
3DS FC 2664-2105-0068(GertBFrobe)
PM if you add me.
3 years ago#14
im_your_momma posted...
What's the difference between the CE and regular one, because I ordered the regular today off amazon and would've paid more if the CE has nice extras.

I tried to find this out myself. The only thing I found is that the standard actually has a couple pages more than the CE version. Beyond that, it seems like it's simply the hardcover difference and the fact that it was only 4k produced of the CE.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
3 years ago#15
im_your_momma posted...

The only thing I know is the cover is faux leather or something but can't tell you much since B&N screwed me.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3 years ago#16
Well I got both my copies in the mail today from Amazon and I must say, I'm damn impressed. What a high quality book. I was expecting to be happy with it based on other comments but I was blown away even more.

Well done Dark Horse and Nintendo!
3 years ago#17
The book was #1 on New York Times' Best seller list last week, haha! Awesome.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57568698-235/the-legend-of-zelda-hyrule-historia-now-a-nyt-best-seller/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Standard Hyrule Historia available in limited quantities?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived