Standard Hyrule Historia available in limited quantities?

#11xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:58:59 PM
Linkz1 posted...
I went to B&N and they cancelled the sales. I pre-ordered since December and they ordered during the release date when I went to get it. Now after waiting 6 days, I got the book. if they don't have the book, they can order online, wait for a few days and get the book. Best Buy order games online if they don't have copies in the store. The wait is worth it.

I just got back from my local B&N and they had 6 copies on the shelf. I wanted to take a look at it but they were all shrinkwrapped so I'll just wait until mine arrive.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#12Gamemaster64Posted 2/9/2013 2:59:06 PM
Linkz1 posted...
I went to B&N and they cancelled the sales. I pre-ordered since December and they ordered during the release date when I went to get it. Now after waiting 6 days, I got the book. if they don't have the book, they can order online, wait for a few days and get the book. Best Buy order games online if they don't have copies in the store. The wait is worth it.

B&N can kiss my ass. Already trying to contact them bleh soon I be complaining to BBB and see if they can get through there thick ass heads.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#13im_your_mommaPosted 2/9/2013 3:08:37 PM
What's the difference between the CE and regular one, because I ordered the regular today off amazon and would've paid more if the CE has nice extras.
---
3DS FC 2664-2105-0068(GertBFrobe)
PM if you add me.
#14xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:19:31 PM
im_your_momma posted...
What's the difference between the CE and regular one, because I ordered the regular today off amazon and would've paid more if the CE has nice extras.

I tried to find this out myself. The only thing I found is that the standard actually has a couple pages more than the CE version. Beyond that, it seems like it's simply the hardcover difference and the fact that it was only 4k produced of the CE.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
#15Gamemaster64Posted 2/9/2013 3:19:44 PM
im_your_momma posted...

The only thing I know is the cover is faux leather or something but can't tell you much since B&N screwed me.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#16xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:26:48 AM
Well I got both my copies in the mail today from Amazon and I must say, I'm damn impressed. What a high quality book. I was expecting to be happy with it based on other comments but I was blown away even more.

Well done Dark Horse and Nintendo!
---
#17ARsignal11Posted 2/13/2013 10:34:11 AM(edited)
The book was #1 on New York Times' Best seller list last week, haha! Awesome.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57568698-235/the-legend-of-zelda-hyrule-historia-now-a-nyt-best-seller/