Shoulder buttons?

#1belsayden777Posted 2/9/2013 1:26:35 PM
Just got my 3DS XL..

The shoulder buttons I am wondering about, the left one clicks down nicely, you know it clicks, can hear it if you listen close.
The right shoulder button, you can feel it click down, but no satisfying click sound.

Will this be a problem in the future? Or is this just the way it is?
I know I'm a little anal, but when I just like to make sure my products are in good working condition, cause I like to take good care of them.
#2belsayden777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:02:16 PM
Is this acceptable, or will they end up being a problem?
#3NettoSaitoPosted 2/9/2013 4:20:21 PM
So the left one has the extra click sound (like from the spring inside) but the right one doesn't? Just listened to my standard 3DS and it's the same way. Had it since launch, played 100s of hours of games that require a lot of use out of both, and still no problems. I'm going to say that it's normal, just like how the circle pad will sometimes hit the inside of the 3DS' shell.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#4belsayden777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:19:56 AM
NettoSaito posted...
So the left one has the extra click sound (like from the spring inside) but the right one doesn't? Just listened to my standard 3DS and it's the same way. Had it since launch, played 100s of hours of games that require a lot of use out of both, and still no problems. I'm going to say that it's normal, just like how the circle pad will sometimes hit the inside of the 3DS' shell.

I am satisfied. Thank you.
#5Arsene-LupinPosted 2/10/2013 2:42:15 AM
Both of my shoulder buttons are completely inaudible.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#6belsayden777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:53:29 AM
Arsene-Lupin posted...
Both of my shoulder buttons are completely inaudible.

But responsive?
Both of mine are reponsive, the inadaubility of one just seemed dubious to me