Nintendo Fan Gets Screwed: Receives $200 for a $400 Problem

#19190sRetroGamingPosted 2/11/2013 9:04:27 AM
Math class?
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#192n00bsaib0tPosted 2/11/2013 9:06:16 AM
Math class?

It's a magical place where kids are apparently taught to round 1889 down to 1800.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#193Mariofan15Posted 2/11/2013 3:32:08 PM(edited)
Why do you people try and argue with Smashking? He litterally can not argue to save his life as you've seen. He isnt worth trying to take seriously. Especially when he starts spouting nonsense.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#194VyersPosted 2/11/2013 11:23:34 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Why do you people try and argue with Smashking? He litterally can not argue to save his life as you've seen. He isnt worth trying to take seriously. Especially when he starts spouting nonsense.

I dunno man, I seem to have shot him down pretty well.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Latest YouTube upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_zcAJVPvo8 Pokemon Snap, Part 2
#195PokeMasterPosted 2/12/2013 4:32:12 AM
Mariofan15 posted...

It was more like Smash was arguing with himself
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#196RazieruPosted 2/12/2013 6:52:55 AM
Mariofan15 posted...

Um, you can keep that mirror you're peering through there, bro.

He litterally can not argue to save his life as you've seen.

^ Now THIS is nonsense - ignoring the appended spell check. Haste = waste, especially when you're speed insulting people as usual, kiddo.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#197confettistormPosted 2/12/2013 8:17:04 AM
I'm surprised Nintendo even gave him credit.
This smells so fishy.

Then again, this is why we should advocate for an account-based system.
#198Mariofan15Posted 2/12/2013 3:20:29 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

He shot himself down honestly,when he did that fail math.

Mariofan15 posted...

^ Now THIS is nonsense - ignoring the appended spell check. Haste = waste, especially when you're speed insulting people as usual, kiddo.

Attacking someone again,are we?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#199LORD_LMAOPosted 2/12/2013 4:12:33 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

He shot himself down honestly,when he did that fail math.

Mariofan15 posted...

Attacking someone again,are we?

he had to sign out of his SMASHKING alt to post that
---
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"
#200CosmBPosted 2/12/2013 4:22:16 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Math class?

It's a magical place where kids are apparently taught to round 1889 down to 1800.

Oh you mean Mathemagic!
---
:)