how many guys out there made their first avatar a girl?

#21kdiz4321Posted 2/9/2013 8:19:31 PM
Ghost_61636 posted...
My avatars are always female. I should have been a woman.

Technically there are surgeries for that now...
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#22BigDaddyWingnutPosted 2/9/2013 8:34:52 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
i always pick females when i can. If i'm gonna be staring at a character the entire game i might as well enjoy staring.

^This

It pisses me off to no end when people judge you based on your chosen avatar, too. I was playing City Folk and was at a friend's town. There was some douche there I'd never seen before. I told him I was a guy and he immediately assumed I was gay because my character was female. *smh* There are some really ignorant people out there.
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
A man is incomplete until he gets married. Then he's finished...
#23Hercik1Posted 2/9/2013 8:38:49 PM
I'm gonna throw this out there but considering the timing of this topic and the release of a popular game which lets you chose your avatar I believe this is about fire emblem.
#24Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/10/2013 6:17:52 AM
Depends. If it's a character I develop myself (PERSONA 3 Portable, Rune Factory Oceans), I make a character that I'd want to see in that plot. If it's a character that is supposed to represent me (Mii, X360 Avatar), I try to keep it as close to my appearance as possible. If it's just a question of gender/appearance whithout any major impact (Pokémon, Fire Emblem: Awakening), I always make a girl - because Action Girls are admirable and hot.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#25DeathSoul2000Posted 2/10/2013 6:32:35 AM
the only time i ever have female avatars are when i'm on ps home. its hilarious seeing all those desperate guys on there falling for the same act every time. you would've thought they'd have learned by now.
#26AceMosPosted 2/10/2013 6:47:19 AM
kdiz4321 posted...
Ghost_61636 posted...
My avatars are always female. I should have been a woman.

Technically there are surgeries for that now...

wow its not even close to that simple

and its verry expensive for every thing thats needed
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#27FefnirOmega13Posted 2/10/2013 7:11:14 AM(edited)
It depends on the game.

Peach was/is be my main for Smash bros and Mario Kart, and I plan to play as Frey (the first playable rune factory heroine from the beginning) but in general I only play as girls on subsequent playthroughs

I don't see the stigma. Let me play as who I want to and you can play as you do.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#28aamotPosted 2/10/2013 7:36:13 AM
Godstriker8 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
i always pick females when i can. If i'm gonna be staring at a character the entire game i might as well enjoy staring.

What, can't enjoy a male character? Anyways, always a male just feels weird being a girl.

uh how hard is it to understand i'd rather stare at someone i find attractive then someone i doesn't?

These are the kinds of thoughts you should probably stop telling people. Or, God forbid, just stop posting here lol.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#29GastonRabbitPosted 2/10/2013 8:46:56 AM
Mine was always male. It originally used the default appearance, but I eventually changed it to look more like myself.
---
Are you a member of Team Plasma? Then you're about to feel Hugh's rage!
3DS: 1203-9227-6105 (GastonR)
#30SMASHKING84Posted 2/10/2013 1:09:58 PM
aamot posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

What, can't enjoy a male character? Anyways, always a male just feels weird being a girl.

uh how hard is it to understand i'd rather stare at someone i find attractive then someone i doesn't?

These are the kinds of thoughts you should probably stop telling people. Or, God forbid, just stop posting here lol.

i'm sorry,but fantasize about a fictional character is no different then fantasizing about a girl your not currently sleeping with.
Fantasy is fantasy,the only difference is cartoon girls wouldn't jump down your throat for thinking about them that way.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW