#1KlRBEHPosted 2/9/2013 6:01:41 PM
:)
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#2mjc0961Posted 2/9/2013 6:03:32 PM
dat complete and total apathy towards streetpass
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#3Carbuncle009Posted 2/9/2013 6:03:48 PM
Dat feel when you get a street pass from someone you never met before and get the pink puzzle piece you've been missing all this time.

It's a more sentimental feel, don'cha think?
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#4MetalLokiPosted 2/9/2013 6:09:11 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Dat feel when you get a street pass from someone you never met before and get the pink puzzle piece you've been missing all this time.

It's a more sentimental feel, don'cha think?

Word, I went out after class on thursday and manage to get all but 1 of the pink pieces for the FE puzzle from people I never pass before.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#5bcorneliaPosted 2/9/2013 6:11:06 PM
Lucky for me, there seems to be a guy who passes by my dorm nearly every day that's totally loaded with puzzle pieces. Has all the pink ones too, barring 1 or 2 sets.

I've gotten all of the pink pieces, save for one of the kirby sets and the fire emblem one, along with 10+ sets completed just off of this dude alone. It's been awesome.
---
This is an elite pirate
#6MicroByterPosted 2/9/2013 6:14:02 PM
Dat feel when you take your 3DS to a kids school event only to see kids playing iPhones and iPod Touches and seeing that the magical green light hasn't come on... :(
---
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | Nintendo ID: MicroByter
#7MetalLokiPosted 2/9/2013 6:17:35 PM
MicroByter posted...
Dat feel when you take your 3DS to a kids school event only to see kids playing iPhones and iPod Touches and seeing that the magical green light hasn't come on... :(

Why are you going to a kid's school event with a 3DS? I would not want any kids near my stuff and this is coming from someone who is ok with playing his 3DS on a a train going into Brooklyn where is is most liekly getting stabbed.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#8MicroByterPosted 2/9/2013 7:15:48 PM
MetalLoki posted...
MicroByter posted...

Why are you going to a kid's school event with a 3DS? I would not want any kids near my stuff and this is coming from someone who is ok with playing his 3DS on a a train going into Brooklyn where is is most liekly getting stabbed.

Because i'm parent and having a portable game system is invaluable at times.
---
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | Nintendo ID: MicroByter
#9Puzzles99Posted 2/9/2013 7:23:54 PM
MicroByter posted...

Ugh, yeah. It is a sad future generation of kids.