Do the instruction manuals say you must use the stylus pen to touch the screen.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do the instruction manuals say you must use the stylus pen to touch the screen.
3 years ago#1
I do not own a DS or 3DS. But does Nintendo strongly recommend using the stylus and not your finger when touching the touch screen?
Would I eventually screw up the system if I only fingered it? People at my work use their finger for it. Why does Nintendo bother giving a pen with the system then?
3 years ago#2
lmao
---
Core i5 3570k @3.6GHz | MSI GTX670 PE | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | 2x 500GB 7200RPM
3 years ago#3
Anything soft enough not to scratch the screen is fine, lol... I use the back of my fingernail when I'm too lazy to remove the stylus--I don't use my fingers because fingerprints suck.
3 years ago#4
jedinat posted...
Anything soft enough not to scratch the screen is fine, lol... I use the back of my fingernail when I'm too lazy to remove the stylus--I don't use my fingers because fingerprints suck.

I use my fingers, and I barely leave any fingerprints on my screen.
3 years ago#5
OoSubaruoO posted...
I use my fingers, and I barely leave any fingerprints on my screen.

Well they're there even if you don't see them. I'm anal about that sort of thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do the instruction manuals say you must use the stylus pen to touch the screen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived