Do you guys play through multiple games at once?

#1VerySolidusSnakPosted 2/9/2013 11:14:06 PM
Such as playing Fire Emblem, KH3D, and Zelda?
---
Systems I currently own: Vita, 3DS, and 360.
#2OoSubaruoOPosted 2/9/2013 11:16:39 PM
Playing between Fire Emblem: Awakening & Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
#3AIvinnPosted 2/9/2013 11:16:49 PM
I am right now.
I got white 2 for Christmas, so I started that up the day after. ( I already beat Black 2 from launch)
Halfway through that, I wanted to play Ocarina of Time because I haven't played it since it came out for 3DS and I don't remember any of the story. Plus I carry my 3DS to college for streetpasses.
I just got Etrian Odyssey 1-3 from Amazon this week, and I'm playing through the first one now.
-___-
---
2234 - 7206 - 6271 [3DS]
Twitter: Scrafties
#4TaaronPosted 2/9/2013 11:20:06 PM
Yes, I usually play a number of games at once. Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening, First of the North Star 2, and World of Warcraft.

Just finished off Persona 4 Arena today. Also I have played Pokemon Black 2 and Red Alert 2 but put them on hold.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#5Lord_FroodPosted 2/9/2013 11:24:15 PM
I used to, but then none of them ever got done. So now I pick one "secondary" game, something big like Harvest Moon or Monster Hunter to play while I mainly dig in at a "main" game, such as Sticker Star right now. For example, I play a bunch of SS and when I get bored, I go back to playing HM:ANB and make some progress there until I want to play SS again. I find that this method is great for tackling a backlog.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#6Baha05Posted 2/9/2013 11:26:06 PM
Fire Emblem, Sword of Hope II, Borderlands 2, Minecraft (360)
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#7VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:27:37 PM
Oh, cause I'm currently playing through, on my vita, FFIX, Tactics, Dissidia 012, and, on my 3DS, Pokemon Black 2 (and hopefully Fire Emblem soon) at the same time, but I feel like I might loose myself with the stories...not on pokemon though, kind of...Ever since I went to college last year with my debit card, I find it hard to resist buying new games. As a result, I have a pretty time consuming backlog...
---
Systems I currently own: Vita, 3DS, and 360.
#8DragonwarriordudePosted 2/9/2013 11:28:40 PM
Yup.
---
Sig.
#9Halladay32Posted 2/9/2013 11:33:29 PM
I basically do what Lord_Frood does: One main game and one secondary game that usually has less of a defined objective (something like Animal Crossing, or a puzzle game). I sometimes break this trend, but I'll only ever play one story-heavy game at a time, since I would want to focus on that story only.
---
"A man who lived in dreams. That's who he was."
#10TinyTim123Posted 2/9/2013 11:56:28 PM
I tend to, but only one per system. At the moment I am only playing New Little King's Story on my Vita, though I guess it can count as playing Street Fighter X Tekken on my Vita or Super Street Fighter IV on my 3DS.
Normally I will play up to three games and one 'extra' game (like a Street Fighter), a major game on the 360 with my brother, such as Borderlands 2, where I go to his house a few times a week and we play for a large chunk of time together on two separate TVs. One game on my Vita, and one on my 3DS, like, say Code of Princess on my 3DS while Dynasty Warriors Next on the Vita. For more intensive games, I'll focus on that game, my "kill time" game, and the 360, because it's hard to beat social gaming with my bro.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/