I played the EO4 demo for 8 hours...

#11Justice98405Posted 2/10/2013 3:58:38 AM
That's funny, I played the demo for about 8 minutes and wasn't impressed at all.
But I'm glad you liked it a lot TC.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#12FindmeElseweyrPosted 2/10/2013 4:36:11 AM
It's been so long since I played a good turnbased JRPG I forgot how to build a team.

Needless to say, I got sodomized quite brutally. I can't remember the last time I actually died in a game, either, honestly. It was jarring, and it made me angry, and so I became determined to kick this game/demos ass!

At that point I realized I should probably go ahead and place my order on amazon because this will be a very huge timesink. I even let my friend borrow my 3DS so he could play the demo. He agreed that we both need this game.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf
#13Storm ChamberPosted 2/10/2013 6:26:50 AM
The 3D is pretty good.

But the game just isn't for me. I'm fine with first person dungeon crawlers but, more characters and story please.

And I'm pretty sure this post will ruffle someones feathers so I'm gonna tell you in advance, shut up and deal with it.
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#14Argh4430Posted 2/10/2013 8:46:31 PM
I played the demo for a few hours. It's pretty much like Etrian Odyssey, alright. I do like some of the small touches that are different, like the bears busting through the fallen trees, and flying around wasn't restricted by turns like the sailing was in EO3. FOEs were just as dangerous, and I felt awesome after beating one.
---
NNID: Snyder78
3DS FC: 3695-1354-4936