Quick question about VC games

#1poopfeasts420Posted 2/10/2013 1:33:38 AM
Okay so I only have 1 VC game, Mega Man 2, and when I close the game (like completely close it) and resume it again it starts from where I left off.

If I open another VC game and then close it, will Mega Man 2 start from the main menu again? I ask this because I don't want to mess with the password thing
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#2Arsene-LupinPosted 2/10/2013 1:41:35 AM
I have no idea. I think the 3DS only ever stores Data w/ each game, so VC save-states are tied with the actual games... so you should NOT lose your progress. I haven't tested this, so it's simple assumption, so don't take my word for it, is what I'm saying.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#3DarkIVloonPosted 2/10/2013 8:35:56 AM
poopfeasts420 posted...

If I open another VC game and then close it, will Mega Man 2 start from the main menu again?

no. You can Suspend as many VC games as you want and return them later. Suspending is different then using Save States.

I don't use Save States but I always suspend my game's so that my highscores are saved for games like Donkey Kong, Gradius etc.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!