Quick question about VC games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Quick question about VC games
3 years ago#1
Okay so I only have 1 VC game, Mega Man 2, and when I close the game (like completely close it) and resume it again it starts from where I left off.

If I open another VC game and then close it, will Mega Man 2 start from the main menu again? I ask this because I don't want to mess with the password thing
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
3 years ago#2
I have no idea. I think the 3DS only ever stores Data w/ each game, so VC save-states are tied with the actual games... so you should NOT lose your progress. I haven't tested this, so it's simple assumption, so don't take my word for it, is what I'm saying.
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
3 years ago#3
poopfeasts420 posted...

If I open another VC game and then close it, will Mega Man 2 start from the main menu again?

no. You can Suspend as many VC games as you want and return them later. Suspending is different then using Save States.

I don't use Save States but I always suspend my game's so that my highscores are saved for games like Donkey Kong, Gradius etc.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Quick question about VC games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived