I'd love to see Spyro 3D, a franchise revamp.

#1BatenKait0sPosted 2/10/2013 8:14:57 AM
Not that post-PS1 era nonsense. The original three games were magical. I'll even take a 3D port of those games with updated graphics at this point.
---
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS); Master of the Monster Lair (DS)
#2Fierce_Deity_08Posted 2/10/2013 8:17:44 AM
I agree. I still love playing the first three games. Spyro needs a big comeback!
---
Frog in the Moonlight.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
#3ElectricNovaPosted 2/10/2013 8:18:07 AM
I remember playing the 1st and third, never played the second.

Remember that they were pretty great. Though I doubt a new one would be better than the rest of the post-ps1 Spyro games.

A remake collection of the first 3 would be nice, yeah definetly.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#4BatenKait0s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:20:35 AM
Fierce_Deity_08 posted...
I agree. I still love playing the first three games. Spyro needs a big comeback!

Couldn't agree more. I finished the original about a week ago, and moved on to Ripto's Rage today. I adore all 3, but RR is definitely my favorite.
---
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS); Master of the Monster Lair (DS); Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS)
#5BatenKait0s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:21:48 AM
ElectricNova posted...
I remember playing the 1st and third, never played the second.

Remember that they were pretty great. Though I doubt a new one would be better than the rest of the post-ps1 Spyro games.

A remake collection of the first 3 would be nice, yeah definetly.

The 2nd, Ripto's Rage, is fantastic. If you own a PSP, I'd recommend downloading it for $5.99 on the PSN store.
---
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS); Master of the Monster Lair (DS); Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS)