PAL 3DS owners ...

#21badboyPosted 2/10/2013 11:58:17 AM
I live in the PAL region but I bought an American 3DS.
#22FefnirOmega13Posted 2/10/2013 12:18:36 PM(edited)
Well I'm going to invest in an american 3DS for my birthday, this is just ridiculous.

If the nintendo region I live in doesn't want my money, I'll give it to another region that does.

Hate NoE so much :(
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#23Bancario51Posted 2/10/2013 12:22:12 PM
stop with your BUTThurt making antics!
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#24Grand_BluePosted 2/10/2013 12:41:43 PM
Can the American 3DS access the Spain eshop? It would be nice to buy Pokemon X in Spanish when it comes out since Latin America never gets Spanish Pokemon games.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#25temgunPosted 2/10/2013 12:48:40 PM
RayzerTag posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
MotiJr posted...
Am I missing something?

Fire Emblem: Awakening for another 2 months
Etrian Odyssey IV
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Virtue's Last Reward (which was a month later) with an English voice track
Harvest Moon, if I'm not mistaken
Pre-order artbook for Fire Emblem
Pre-order watch for Virtue's Last Reward
Pre-order soundtrack for Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

Some more stuff I'm forgetting.

EDIT: plus everything the above poster said too.

People are used to getting screwed over, so it's all good. Still sucks, but what can you do? Region lock is here to stay. At least most games do get to Europe at some point.

And VLR was missing English track, it only came with Japanese one, which I'm not too bothered with. The Japanese voice track is fantastic and some of the English voices sound really off.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#26monkeypahngPosted 2/10/2013 1:12:19 PM
I always facepalm when people from the US always have a hissy fit about not getting one thing, then go to make a topic about how they get treated the worst.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#27gamester_12345Posted 2/10/2013 1:20:05 PM
Basically judging from confirmed release dates for games in Europe, the only 3 that really stands out is Monster Hunter 3 Portable, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate* and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked.

On the other side of the pond, America has 6 titles, only 2 of ours has a date, one already is out (Devil Survivor): their games is EO IV, LM:DM, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers.

We really need some love over here 0,0

Surprised they're attempting to release Code of Princess over here...as an Eshop game, even Etrian Odyssey 4 could've bulked up releases or something, sorta doubt people are waiting for things such as Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training....derp, it's probably going to get worse once Animal Crossing gets a confirmed release date, though Luigi's Mansion might alleviate it a bit...not like either title got dates announced here yet.

*Even worse, LoS's only "footage" was only still screens and microseconds of footage within moving trailers....but considering apparently it's supposed to be a reboot and discards most of the mythos...basically means it'll probably break the franchise even further.

I mean Castlevania started off Nintendo Hard as hell, then started to turn awesome around Symphony of the Night, then turned even more awesome once it turned Anime, sorta dipped with Order of Ecclesia, though that was mostly because it was harder than the previous game (Portrait of Ruin), though PoR is probably way better than DoS, DoS...seemed just seemed off, drawing seals to kill bosses sucked and the whole weapon system by imbuing souls could've been alright if it didn't demand hard to obtain souls such as Death's! which would require multiple playthroughs....

Not like i can be a beacon or anything, since the base is shattered, chances are there are people who likes Classic, Metroidvania or even the 3D games to an extent....sorta like how Mario Bros fans are pitted against Donkey Kong and the Super Mario Bros fans.

And even then, the Donkey Kong fans are likely to unanimously team up and beat the hell out of DK Jr Math and praising the DKC Trilogy, whilst at the same time having a 2-way fight between Donkey Kong (original) and the Mario vs Donkey Kong series. (DK GB is still nifty though)

So.....how are the non-Persona/Original SMT game spinoffs compare anyway, is the series thoroughly good, or is it like Harvest Moon where 2 games in the 16/64 bit Era good, but then got trumped once Rune Factory came about? :O

FOMT is still great, even if they introduced bugs, its spot on the GBA page is worthy.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2340
KoL: Plucky, currently a Accordion Thief