Is that Virtual console on this system now?

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 2/10/2013 9:56:26 AM
Is it supposed to be available eventually? I would like to play Zombies ate my Neighbors on the go. I dont own a 3ds yet.
#2iMURDAuPosted 2/10/2013 9:57:56 AM
No SNES or GBA games available on 3DS VC. Next question.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#3shotgunheadshot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:03:00 AM
Ok, playing zombies on my Wii will be good enough. I heard you need a classic controller to play these old games. So nunchuk+wiimote is not allowed?
#4IrateGameFAQerPosted 2/10/2013 10:23:39 AM
shotgunheadshot posted...
Ok, playing zombies on my Wii will be good enough. I heard you need a classic controller to play these old games. So nunchuk+wiimote is not allowed?

:SMH: You have to be kidding me...

That's like asking if you need a PS3 controller to play PSOne classics on a Vita...
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#5Carbuncle009Posted 2/10/2013 10:31:21 AM

Gamecube Controllers can work.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#6shotgunheadshot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:37:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7shotgunheadshot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:40:21 AM
Carbuncle009 posted...

Gamecube Controllers can work.

Thanks but my Wii does not have the gamecube built in. They took it away years ago. I need to find a cheap probably used classic controller somewhere.
#8Baha05Posted 2/10/2013 10:42:59 AM
Thanks but my Wii does not have the gamecube built in. They took it away years ago. I need to find a cheap probably used classic controller somewhere.

Well the Classic Controller is only 20 bucks.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U