Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked pretty much confirmed

#2121_21Posted 2/10/2013 6:25:28 PM
Glad that I didn't get DS2 yet, then.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#22OoSubaruoOPosted 2/10/2013 6:37:13 PM
21_21 posted...
Glad that I didn't get DS2 yet, then.

Why? DS2 is like $19.99 now. It's a really good game.
#23ChiefColePosted 2/10/2013 7:15:04 PM
Voice acting, visual improvements and new content for a great ds jrpg is very worth it.
#24zavlinzPosted 2/10/2013 8:54:39 PM(edited)
DeathSoul2000 posted...
i thought a desu oc2 was confirmed the day 2 was released.

me too. But a ton of people on the boards wouldv argued with you that there was "no need for it, not in this generation.. blah blah"
Anyway i wouldnt completely rule out that its a sequel to 2 (as weird as that sounds). But otherwise yeah a new overclocked.. and yeah il probably get it. I hope theyr able to give it the same voice acting treatment as 1 oc... and that they dont slide into the sound clip trend.
#25zavlinzPosted 2/10/2013 9:02:17 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
As I said in many similar threads, it seems rather pointless to do an "Overclocked" version for Devil Survivor 2. There isn't much they can add outside of voice acting. The vanilla version was just pack with content as the original Overclocked. Unlike the first game, there is no ending they can continue from. They are all conclusive.

you could argue that the endings in smt 3 were conclusive. But the maniacs remake still did that game a world of good with a ton of content.
#26legendarylemurPosted 2/10/2013 11:07:39 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
AtlusSaGa posted...

Official Kudlak of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

>_<

Vyers posted...

Kudlak is a lot easier than he appears.

Anyway, here's hoping for a direct sequel.

For the longest time, I was trying to beat him without going online. He is just annoying.

Just Stone him XP
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#27ferofaxPosted 2/11/2013 12:34:45 AM
I'd buy DS2 Overclocked. Fully voiced, dual audio, add new (or old) demons, maybe a secret character or two (Demonica, anyone? Or that Samurai guy from IV, just to mess things up a bit).

Plus, it just seems much more natural playing it as a 3DS title, though I have no qualms with the DS version.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#28HandsomeNerd85Posted 2/11/2013 1:51:32 AM
Got the game already but would buy the overcloacked version of the game, even though I'm not a fan of the female voice actors in the first overcloacked game.
#29Black_AssassinPosted 2/11/2013 2:44:53 AM
ferofax posted...
dual audio

Not happening. This is Atlus we're talking about.
#30Semi45aPosted 2/12/2013 11:18:20 AM
The only other other possibility I could think of is some card battle game which I wouldn't be interested in. There is no way they are making another fighter.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia