is it at all possible to perform a systen transfer with....

#1paper_waterPosted 2/10/2013 4:28:35 PM
A melted 3ds to a new one? Because my mother grounded me.her hiding spot?behind the toaster oven. so now my 3ds is fried.she ordered me a 3ds xl bundle,but im really mad that i had 70 Downloaded games.so i need to know if it is possible to transfer anything?i will do anything to transfer,even send it in.but is there any way at all?
---
Team lunar will GLADLY accept ANY Red/blue rescue team Rescue request,no rewards needed.just pm me the code and expect a reply in a day or 2.
#2paper_water(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:42:50 PM
Also,if I am unable to do it,can any retail vg storeslike gamestop do it?
---
Team lunar will GLADLY accept ANY Red/blue rescue team Rescue request,no rewards needed.just pm me the code and expect a reply in a day or 2.
#3CurryfiendPosted 2/10/2013 4:45:56 PM
If your 3DS won't turn on then call Nintendo, stores won't be able to do anything to help you. You might have to pay Nintendo to do a transfer though
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ~ f00had
http://i50.tinypic.com/14ie929.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE5c8ugVYVc
#4superspudzPosted 2/14/2013 10:29:30 PM
you can do a system transfer just fine. as long as the 3DS can boot up and connect to the internet.

if your lucky, the Wi-Fi wasent damaged. you need to update and connect to the internet to do the transfer. you also need to use the SD card.

even if the system is too damaged, you can still get someone with Electronic knowledge to disassemble it and Jerry rig it for the transfer.
nothing can destroy the actual motherboard, so as long as you have spare parts the data still there.
#5paper_water(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:46:35 PM(edited)
Its fried.literally it only does the blue light,then the screen blinks and makes a popping sound and turns off.also,about the "jerry rig" what would that do?replace all my data with the old 3ds's?cause i have a completed scribblenauts unlimited with 41/42 avatars and like 100 items in the backpack,and i dont wanna lose that.
---
#6teamaquashockPosted 2/16/2013 1:45:25 PM
Pics. I wanna see!
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#7paper_water(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:48:19 PM
i dont have it with me.but it looks fine exept the back of the top screen looks kinda wrinkled.but it wont come on no matter what i do.
---
#8KneekickerPosted 2/16/2013 1:52:11 PM
Is your 3DS registered to Club Nintendo? If you did your 3DS' serial number and (hopefully) your digital games will be stored in your settings. In that case call Nintendo when your XL arrives and give them the serial number of your fried 3DS and they might be able to transfer the games to your new XL.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9paper_water(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:55:58 PM
....i cant remember if it is registered or not.in fact,im on my XL right now.
---
#10GollyFluffPosted 2/16/2013 2:01:18 PM
Send it in to Nintendo and make your mother pay for repairs
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."