Just learned about the nintendo club thing...

#1SpiffaNiffPosted 2/10/2013 4:17:10 PM
I'm getting my 3dsXL in the main in a few days, and I'm super stoked.

I can't wait to see how the interface is, the eshop, and I think my first game will be Harvest Moon.

But I just learned about club nintendo and earning coins for free games. HOLY CRAP. I just searched my house for my Wii, and all my Wii games and I now have like 400 coins. I'll get even more with my new 3ds stuff.

anyway, question is, I see tetris and punchout are this months games until tomorrow. Nothing against those, but are there any "good" one up there? Like what's some past greats?

I'd love to snag an old zelda, yoshi's island or something.
---
PSN-Octob3rNotic3
XBL- Octob3rNotic3
#2jedinatPosted 2/10/2013 4:19:46 PM
Mario Picross was the best Nintendo Club 3DS game I'd obtained up until this past month... Now I suppose the honor goes to Tetris. I wouldn't expect games like Link's Awakening, etc. to pop up, but who knows...
#3KneekickerPosted 2/10/2013 4:27:02 PM
SpiffaNiff posted...
I'm getting my 3dsXL in the main in a few days, and I'm super stoked.

I can't wait to see how the interface is, the eshop, and I think my first game will be Harvest Moon.

But I just learned about club nintendo and earning coins for free games. HOLY CRAP. I just searched my house for my Wii, and all my Wii games and I now have like 400 coins. I'll get even more with my new 3ds stuff.

anyway, question is, I see tetris and punchout are this months games until tomorrow. Nothing against those, but are there any "good" one up there? Like what's some past greats?

I'd love to snag an old zelda, yoshi's island or something.

Majora's Mask was given away in January 2011 and (for Gold and Platinum members) June-August 2012.
The rewards are getting really good now, you should wait until tomorrow to see whats new. Also Yoshi's Island was part of the ambassador program but that ended a long time ago.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#4jedinatPosted 2/10/2013 4:28:54 PM
Majora's Mask was for Wii... and so far into its lifespan anyone remotely interested had already gotten it, not to mention the Wii had long since been hacked out the wazoo... So that's not giving me hope for Zelda on 3DS.
#5SpiffaNiff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:29:36 PM
Majora's mask?!

That would be sweet. I'll probably get OOT soon, but I've beat that so many times.

I've actually never played Majora's mask. I didn't know I could get that on 3ds
---
PSN-Octob3rNotic3
XBL- Octob3rNotic3
#6jedinatPosted 2/10/2013 4:30:34 PM
SpiffaNiff posted...
I didn't know I could get that on 3ds

You can't.
#7SpiffaNiff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:30:37 PM
jedinat posted...
Majora's Mask was for Wii... and so far into its lifespan anyone remotely interested had already gotten it, not to mention the Wii had long since been hacked out the wazoo... So that's not giving me hope for Zelda on 3DS.

awe man. I kinda figured, but I would be one that loves the zelda franchise and have literally not seen a minute of majora's mask
---
PSN-Octob3rNotic3
XBL- Octob3rNotic3
#81upsuperPosted 2/10/2013 4:33:27 PM
Punch-Out!! is top 15 NES game material. Have you played it?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper
#9SpiffaNiff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:35:26 PM
1upsuper posted...
Punch-Out!! is top 15 NES game material. Have you played it?

I played it quite a while ago.

I'd get it, but I'm going to try my luck with whatever they put up tomorrow.
---
PSN-Octob3rNotic3
XBL- Octob3rNotic3