sign here if you cant enjoy a downloadable retail game psychologically

#1teh1337gosuPosted 2/10/2013 5:22:10 PM
since you feel like you don't really own it

*signs*

You can't help how you feel
---
Yvan eht nioj
#2jedinatPosted 2/10/2013 5:26:16 PM
I'm fairly intelligent. so no I can't sign... If I get retail it's for resale purposes (the game or the 3DS) and to fill the 3DS game case I got from N Club...
#390sRetroGamingPosted 2/10/2013 5:37:50 PM
I'm enjoying the digital versions of MK7 (that came pre-installed with my XL) and Art Academy: Lesson's for Everyone (that i bought to get Donkey Kong: Original Edition) just fine.

I admit it's nice being able to turn on my 3DS and simply pressing a button or tapping the icon and my game starts right up. HOWEVER i still prefer physical copies of my games and will continue to do so since i like the box art, manuals, promotional inserts and the game card themselves. i doubt i'll buy anymore digital versions of retail games from the eShop unless they give out a great bonus like DKOE.

Plus the whole no user account thing.. why even bother elaborating any further?.. we all know the whole pathetic story by now which is just plain dumb anyway..
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#4themegaman7Posted 2/10/2013 6:01:07 PM
I can enjoy a downloadable game, but with Nintendo's crappy online system I'm not too keen to buy them.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#5teh1337gosu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:34:40 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
I'm enjoying the digital versions of MK7 (that came pre-installed with my XL) and Art Academy: Lesson's for Everyone (that i bought to get Donkey Kong: Original Edition) just fine.

I admit it's nice being able to turn on my 3DS and simply pressing a button or tapping the icon and my game starts right up. HOWEVER i still prefer physical copies of my games and will continue to do so since i like the box art, manuals, promotional inserts and the game card themselves. i doubt i'll buy anymore digital versions of retail games from the eShop unless they give out a great bonus like DKOE.

Plus the whole no user account thing.. why even bother elaborating any further?.. we all know the whole pathetic story by now which is just plain dumb anyway..

This would be my primary post if I had a keyboard.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#6kamikaze135Posted 2/10/2013 6:35:05 PM(edited)
I can't sign because I don't buy digital games from Nintendo. If something happens to my console and I can't provide proof that I owned that particular console....all my games are gone.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#7Lord_FroodPosted 2/10/2013 7:12:59 PM
A game is a game is a game. I didn't realize you needed a box to enjoy a game.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#8AtykymPosted 2/10/2013 7:25:28 PM
I probably can enjoy the dowloadable version (never got one, so don't know). But I think not owning the cartridge, would take away an extra joy of owning the game.
---
3ds Friend Code: 2406-5195-4198
#9DragonwarriordudePosted 2/10/2013 10:20:22 PM
*signs*
---
Sig.
#10ACx7Posted 2/10/2013 10:22:45 PM
I would never buy one on the 3DS where everything isn't tied to one account. I have a few on my Xbox though. And dozens on my PC. Where I know I will have them regardless of how many times I upgrade my hardware or buy the new Xbox.