Is there anywhere online I could get Dragon Quest IV for a decent price?

#1kamikaze135Posted 2/10/2013 5:48:59 PM
The price has skyrocketed on Amazon and I can't find it anywhere else. There aren't any Gamestops around me that have it and none of the smaller game stores have it either. I don't mind getting it used as long as everything is in good condition and it contains the original packaging....and even that is expensive at Amazon.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#2OoSubaruoOPosted 2/10/2013 5:50:07 PM
Have you tried eBay?
#3kamikaze135(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:54:00 PM
I just looked and they seem to be just as expensive =/
---
#4Arsene-LupinPosted 2/10/2013 6:06:27 PM
Don't bother with the DS version. Square Enix localized that one, and did a pretty awful job--they didn't bother to translate any of the party dialog, so you're missing 80% of the text in the game and 99% of the characterization. If you want to play DQ4, you're better off finding a way to play the SNES version.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#5kamikaze135(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:09:53 PM
I've never really bothered with extra dialog in games so I wouldn't be missing out on much, but thanks for the heads up.
---
#6Arsene-LupinPosted 2/10/2013 7:31:58 PM
Yikes. You're missing half the charm of the Dragon Quest games.

There's unique dialog for everything. Almost every time you talk to an NPC, all of your party members will have something new to say.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."