This is the year of the 3DS...

#1HeartsnatcherPosted 2/10/2013 7:00:40 PM
Now we're talking...

Fire Emblem, EO IV, MH3U, Luigi's Mansion, Castlevania, SMT: Soul Hackers, etc.. That's all mostly first quarter 2013 too...

I've had my 3DS since launch and I've gone through Pilotwings, OoT3D, 3D Land, Theatrythm and NSMB2 and yet I've still felt like my 3DS has been collecting dust for the past two years.

The time is now. FE is awesome, the EOIV demo is incredible... The 3DS may as well have launched this year for me, cause I'm finally a believer.

Who's with me?
#2Dinoman96Posted 2/10/2013 7:02:51 PM
Did you ever bother with Kid Icarus?
---
wargle gargle
#3GollyFluffPosted 2/10/2013 7:03:07 PM
I'm with you. The 3DS is finally shining like I knew it could.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#4MetalLokiPosted 2/10/2013 7:11:31 PM
Why do people keep writing SMT:Soul Hackers?
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#5kamikaze135Posted 2/10/2013 7:12:36 PM
MetalLoki posted...

SMT = Shin Megami Tensei. It's a franchise.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#6Heartsnatcher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:24:20 PM
Dinoman96 posted...
Did you ever bother with Kid Icarus?

Oh, yeah I actually think I got up the episode/chapter 23'ish? It was after the faux boss and a couple missions after that, but the game was giving me killer cramps in my arm and I had to sell it cause it was just way too uncomfortable to play... I had the CPP too, which did nothing for the game.

That's just me though, my 8 year old daughter cleared her copy of the game and loved talking to me about all the characters in it and all the time she spent with it. Definitely worth a mention in retrospect.

You can add Revelations and KI:U to my initial list, but it's still been a mediocre two years for me. I played through TotA on PS2 and KH3D didn't impress me either, so between all the extremely short games and duds, I've been left waiting for more all this time...

Things seem to finally be picking up this year though.

*Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. Sorry :P
#7Nickcool1996Posted 2/10/2013 7:27:42 PM(edited)
MetalLoki posted...

'Cause Atlus decided to not give them the Persona treatment. It didn't even have Devil Summoners on its Japanese boxart >_>
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#8MetalLokiPosted 2/10/2013 7:28:41 PM
Nickcool1996 posted...
MetalLoki posted...

'Cause Atlus decided to not give them the Persona treatment.

But where is the Devil Summoner portion? People keep leaving it out and it's pretty important because it's the actual occupation of the MCs in the Devil Summoner games.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.