So Atlus, XSEED, and Falcom are the only Dev/Publishers who care about us.

#21IceyflamePosted 2/10/2013 9:41:30 PM
Argh4430 posted...
Iceyflame posted...
Falcom?

If they cared more they would release their games on more then 1 system and bother localizing it sooner rather then months to years later

I don't even know if they localize their own games. I could look it up, but eh. I do know they used to stick only with PCs, but other companies would publish their games on consoles.

Yeah they dont X Seed does it for the most part now
#22deimos91Posted 2/10/2013 10:01:22 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
As in these are the only Developers/Publishers who actually work as servants to the vocal gamers and give us what we want from them. Also Pre-EA Bioware.

Can anyone else add to the list of Developers/Publishers who cater to their fanbases?

Bethesda and ID software even if they take their time id also say gear box
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#23TeepotPosted 2/10/2013 10:32:48 PM
lmao
I still love capcom. Well, I still like them anyway. They've created some of my all time favorite games and franchises after all. I do absolutely detest their dlc practices though.
---
Bad biscuits make the baker broke, bro.
#24Bloodmoon77Posted 2/10/2013 10:37:49 PM
I'm surprised nobody has said Platinum.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NLLBk.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/29usk12.png
#25hydra_dragonPosted 2/10/2013 10:51:24 PM
Atlus, XSEED, Gearbox, NIS.

Atlus seems great, but even I know they ignore EU. XSEED is also good, but take a while to get some games over. NIS rarely releases games outside of Sony, but there have been a few games I liked. Gearbox would be the biggest one I named. The only thing they did bad was DNF and then I think they had some shenanigans saying girls can't play video games or something....It was right around the time Borderlands II came out.
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#26FefnirOmega13Posted 2/11/2013 12:05:12 AM
I would also like to note that I have faith in Rising Star Games as an EU publisher. They brought the rune factories and harvest moons over as well as a handful of other useful games (Most notable of which is Virtue's Last Reward) so you never know.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#27OoSubaruoOPosted 2/11/2013 12:34:34 AM
Halectic posted...
Capcom is pulling some BS in forcing you to buy Dragons Dogma if you want to play the Dark Arisen expansion, essentially making it a $40 DLC if you already had DD

Erm, isn't Dragon's Dogma bundled in Dark Arisen? They only force you to play it if want those bonuses.
#28mabber_IIIPosted 2/11/2013 3:08:24 AM
falcom hasn't made any 3ds games yet, so I don't know why you are including them
#29RazieruPosted 2/11/2013 3:33:18 AM
I don't know why you are including Atlus and XSeed. They delight in making limited copies of their games, yet expect to attract attention to themselves and their work.

And Atlus decides they want to jump on the broken record remakes and ports bandwagon with their latest entry Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked. I mean, didn't that game just come out LAST year, along with Overclocked 1, which is ALSO a remake of the first Devil Survivor game? And they "care" about you all? And no, copying and pasting already existing work (remakes/ports) only to add a few new insignificant extras is NOT trying, let alone any REAL effort.

Eh, it's more like they are already petering out. Get back at me when both learn how to make sufficient copies of their games, and Atlus makes more than remakes/ports, along with their mailbox view Etrian Odyssey games.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#30TheAlanEdgeHeadPosted 2/11/2013 3:35:15 AM
If Falcom cared about me, they'd make an Ys game on a Nintendo system. Or let someone port them over. Bringing Memories of Celceta to Vita?! Give 3DS some love!
---
My Gaming Collection
http://backloggery.com/alanedgehead