So what upcoming titles are you going to purchase?

#1MKman9495Posted 2/10/2013 11:22:12 PM
i personally am going to get etrian odessy iv, possibly soul hackers, possibly the new pokemon mystery dungeon, and of course luigis mansion two.
#2WizardofHothPosted 2/10/2013 11:42:25 PM
I might buy the new Monster Hunter game but I'll wait to find out more info if the game will have any online play at all or not.

Otherwise I'm waiting until October to buy Pokemon Y
#3RyuVegasPosted 2/10/2013 11:48:02 PM
Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate is the only thing on my list of "Games Not Yet Released that I do want." I just haven't looked into what else is coming out for the platform as I kind of want to beat the games I currently have before geting more. And I'm only getting Castlevania because, well, Lords of Shadow is one of my favorite games of all time and I can't pass up this spin-off from the same developers.

I am looking into Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Sonic Generations, and Epic Mickey Power of Illusion as games that are already released that I still want though.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Fire Emblem: Awakening
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon
#4darkness1018Posted 2/11/2013 12:34:29 AM
I have pre ordered:

Etrian Odyssey 4
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirrors of Fate
Naruto: Powerful Shipudden
SMT: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Luigi's Mansion

I still gotta reserve Pokemon X, Rune Factory 4, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Lego City Undercover. and Animal Crossing
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#5MKman9495(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:38:59 AM
darkness1018 posted...
I have pre ordered:

Etrian Odyssey 4
Luigi's Mansion

I still gotta reserve Pokemon X, Rune Factory 4, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Lego City Undercover. and Animal Crossing

Say how good are the SMT games I am thinking about preordering soul hackers, but im not too sure about it for i have never played one, the name does sound pretty cool though
#6darkness1018Posted 2/11/2013 12:41:12 AM
MKman9495 posted...
darkness1018 posted...
I have pre ordered:

Etrian Odyssey 4
Luigi's Mansion

Say how good are the SMT games I am thinking about preordering soul hackers, but im not too sure about it for i have never played one, the name does sound pretty cool though

The SMT are usually very good. They have a darker tone then most RPGs these days as they deal with demons and stuff. The stories are also very good IMO. If you can pick up SMT: Devil Survivor: Overclocked i think youd like it alot if you like SRPGs.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#7HandsomeNerd85Posted 2/11/2013 1:00:15 AM
-Fire Emblem: Awakening
-Etrian Odyssey 4
-Monster Hunter 3G Ultimate
-Castlevania
-Luigi's Mansion 2
-Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hacker
-Rune Factory 4
-Project X Zone
-Animal Crossing

That's what's known so far. There's still Layton X Ace attorney, Ace Attorney 5, Bravery Default, Pokemon X, DQ7 SMT 4, DQM: TnW, MH4, SRW:AX....the final layton game...Fantasy life, Inazuma....SSB.... and those are just the games annonced and released or to be released in Japan.

Hopefully Nintendo and the companies affiliated wants my money and will bring me all those games.....ALL OF THEM!!!!
#8JTC87Posted 2/11/2013 1:01:19 AM
I might get Luigi's Mansion and I am for sure going to get Animal Crossing.
#9Semi45aPosted 2/11/2013 1:11:59 AM
Lets see:

Etrian Odyssey IV
SMT: Soul Hackers
Luigis Mansion 2
Muramasa Rebirth

And three cheers for

Metal Gear Rising: Oppa Raiden Style
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#10OnorleanaPosted 2/11/2013 1:39:12 AM